We are a full-service pet and house sitting service company. We also offer house checks, pet taxi service (vet, groomer, daycare, shopping, etc), horse and farm care; horse exercising, and horse grooming. Our pet sitting services include daily visits (1-3 per day) to overnight stays.
We also offer Animal and Human medical issues;
* post surgery care
* Snout-2-Tail Assessment
* Hourly medical care while you're working
* Vet or Dr appointments
Teri Ann has been working with animals since she was a young teen. Her parents purchased her first horse at the age of 15 years old, and she has been riding ever since.
She owns a paint/Arabian mare named "Hazi" (5 years old), who certainly keeps her on her toes, as well as a pitbull/Carolina dog mix named Willabean that she adopted from the shelter in January 2009. To round out her family is Zoe, who keeps Willabean out of trouble when Teri Ann is not home.
* Pet Tech Instructor (Per CPR and First Aid class)
* Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
* Large Animal Rescue Tech II (LART II)
* Emergency Animal Medical Tech I (EAMT I)
* Emergency Medical Tech (12/2013)
We treat all animals in our care as family.
Laveen, AZ 85339
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Website verified