Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. We always tell our clients that for the best service, one should find a driver they like and develop a relationship.
Always note the rate card on the side of the vehicle. Be sure to note the per mile rate. (some are charging by the 1/2 mile to make it appear less costly.
Always note the name of the company and the driver's name. This will make it much easier for lost and found items and in case there are any issues, you will be equipped with a starting point.
If the car is filthy, and the driver appears unclean or disheveled, the chances are that the service will be bad as well. Livery cars (no meter) are required by law to carry in the vehicle a RATE Book ask to see the rates and NEVER pay more than was agreed on. You have the right to direct the driver to take any route you specify,(on normal and established streets) These tips will help to make your experience safe and comfortable.
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. 1. What is your per mile rate? Blebbit Cab=$2.25
2. What is the average wait time and how long will I need to wait to be picked up. Answers: The average wait should be no more than 15 min/ 20 at the outside. Answer: It is impossible to determine exactly what the wait time will be (based on numerous factors ie. weather, traffic etc. If you have a regular driver, you can contact him directly and he should be able to give you the best estimate. Some drivers will tack multiple calls in advance (stacking) and if an issue should occur, it is certain that the wait time will be unacceptable. Blebbit drivers take 1 call at a time and are required to cover any other calls. This reduces wait times considerably.
Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
A. Blebbit Cab develops client/driver relationships which is key to providing great customer service. This way,both client and passenger are able to be more at ease.
At Blebbit Cab, our clients are considered to be VIPS and all are treated as such.
Our drivers do a "pre-shift vehicle inspection. This goes a long way to insuring safety (our #1 priority) and the possibility of inconvenient breakdowns.
In the unlikely event that a Blebbit driver makes a mistake (gettig lost, wrong address etc.) our clients are never charged for the error and are authorized to make fair and equitable modifications to the total cost to the client's satisfaction.
Q. What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A. 1. And we mean #1 question Do you have any good stories?
2. What is the craziest thing ever to happen in your cab?
3. Have you ever been robbed?
4. What happens when someone doesn't pay the fare? or if they don't have the money.
5. Where are all the parties tonight?
6. Where are all the girls/boys going?
7 Can you give us a free ride?
8. Do you like driving cab?
9.Where are the good???? almost anything! Bars? restaurants? Gyms? Drug stores?
10. Where can I buy or will you sell us ilegal substances?
You get the idea and we could fill a good book, but we won't!