As an alternative to toxic paint, try the lime-based paint (lime wash) by San Francisco Decors.
For 20 years, we have painted exclusively with natural lime
(powdered limestone) and natural pigments (earth colors). Why? Because we are always concerned about the environment, pollution and health; the lime paint (lime wash) is the oldest, healthiest and most beautiful kind of paint.
What are the benefits of these old world techniques?
* Health — it is natural and non-toxic
* No fungus — lime paint lets walls breathe
* No smell and no fumes
* Colors are custom made and the color palette is unlimited.Lime wash is not available as a commercial product.
* Durability — examples are the 6000-year-old frescoes in the
pyramids and more recently the 500-year-old fresco
in the Sistine chapel
* Beauty — because of the depth and transparency resulting
from multiple layers (2-3 coats)
We successfully completed more than a hundred projects and would happily provide references. We are specializing in the following:
* Interior/exterior lime wash paint
* Venetian plaster (marble dust, plaster and natural pigment)
* Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry finishes
* Fresco, frieze, mural and tromp-l'oeil
For contractors, interior designers, architects, and homeowners who want to satisfy the growing demand of lime wash, we are available to teach, manage and help on the job site. We are certified from the school of San Servolo, Venice, Italy.
If you are just interested in learning more about lime wash, please e-mail us your questions; we are passionate about our job, and we will be happy to answer them.
Embellish and customize your home with these old world techniques. We offer free estimate.
Mill Valley, CA 94941