I give all my clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with my service at the conclusion of the inspection, I won’t charge for my time, and you can hire another inspector of your choice.
You will receive the following:
* A detailed and thorough home inspection of all items listed on CREIA's Standards of Practice
* A computer-generated report with a summary and detail findings with color pictures — all printed on-site (property permitting) at the completion of the inspection, and the printed report comes in a 3-ring binder with a homeowner's handbook along with additional information and a PDF copy of the report on a CD
* Full explanation of the report at the conclusion of the inspection and unlimited consultation thereafter
Here are some of my relevant professional information:
* B.S. Engineering degree from Cal. State Fullerton
* Home Inspection Certification from ATS Training Services
* CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association) member and Certified CREIA Inspector (CCI) since 2001
* Over 2,500 inspections performed
* Errors and omissions and referring agent/broker insured by Allen Insurance Group
* Never been named as a defendant in a lawsuit
My pledge to you is to dedicate 100% of my time and energy in delivering first-class service to you, my clients. My philosophy is simple: I put myself in your shoes and inspect the home as if I'm buying it myself. The greatest compliment I can receive is your referral to another real estate professional, friend or family member. My goal is to become your personal building consultant, for life!
I have an agent/broker referral protection. Are you protected when you refer a home inspector? You're protected if you refer A Thorough Guy. Not only do I carry general on-site and errors/omissions insurance, but I also carry insurance to protect the referring agents and brokers. You don’t have to provide your clients with multiple choices to be protected.
Placentia, CA 92870
- Address verified
- Email verified