Are you interested in setting up a saltwater aquarium but don't know where to start? Do you have problems with your existing aquarium and need some assistance?
I am a seasoned saltwater aquarium expert, having worked in a saltwater aquarium store for 4 years. During my time there, I helped maintain aquariums from 30 gallons to 1100 gallons, and have experience with all varieties of tanks ranging from fish only systems to full reef systems. I ran my own tank for several years, which was a 15 gallon nano-reef with sump and refugium.
I can help every aspect of the life cycle of a tank.
If you are thinking of setting up a tank, I can help you with:
- Picking out the right size tank for your budget
- Deciding which dimensions of the tank make sense for your goals
- Helping you decide what equipment you need
Once you have your tank up and running, I can help you with:
- Live rock purchasing and placement. I can help you select the best pieces and arrange them in your tank.
- Help you pick out fish which are compatible with your tank size and other occupants.
- Help you pick out corals that will thrive in your setup
- Analyzing the results of water tests
- Fighting outbreaks of unwanted algae, aiptasia or parasites
Having worked in the industry for many years, I can tell you there is a great deal of misinformation out there. You need somebody on your side to ensure you don't waste your money on livestock or equipment that will not further the goals of your tank setup.
Note: This service is only for saltwater (marine) aquariums. I do not offer this service for freshwater aquariums.
San Francisco, CA 94114