Computer Repair

Innovative Network Technology

South Gate, CA

11 years in service

5 employees

Thumbtack Highlighted service

Gold member

Let us do the work

  1. 1

    Answer a few questions about your needs.

  2. 2

    Get competing quotes from pros within 24 hours.

  3. 3

    Compare and hire at a price right for you.

Request Free Quotes

“Computer Repair, Anti Virus Protection, networking,PC and Mac laptop/desktop repair, IT Techs 24/7”

Bio

No inexperienced "geeks" can compare to our 18+ year experienced technicians.
We guarantee ZERO loss of your personal files when exterminating your viruses.
We are IT Pros with any gimmicks, squads, or hidden fees.

About Innovative Network Technology

Sun: 12:00am-3:00am, 11:00am-12:00am
Mon-Sat: All day

- Anti virus protection, computer repair.

- Residential\ Home and Business networking services include physical wiring, wireless and wired router installation, configuration as well as site-surveys, and security auditing.
- Computer networking background includes corporate LAN\WAN, Cisco Router, switches, Frame Relay, and server deployment

- Tablet pc media sharing, printer sharing, NAS, home server configuration.

- MAC\PC,laptop computer, desktop computer, smartphone and tablets.

- Maintenance and virus removal contracts available.

- CAD/CAM consulting specializing in Gerber single-ply fabric or leather cutters for upholstery, apparel, composite, vinyl and other textile cutting industries and manufacturing.

- VOIP/S.I.P./PBX and Asterisk* telephony Dial Server troubleshooting and installation

- IT Engineering with Tier 3 tech(s) On-Call 24/7*

- Remote IT Tech Support available anywhere in the continental United States*
*Availability may vary depending
- Lowest Prices. Best Values. Guaranteed services or your money back. No BULL

Location

South Gate, CA 90280

  • DOJ Smart Search verified
  • Phone verified
  • Thumbtack reviewed
  • Twitter verified
  • LinkedIn verified
  • Website verified

Reviews

Back to Top
  • 5/5 stars June 27, 2014

    Fantastic job. I had lots of error messages and my computer was running slowly. It feels brand new again. I'm impressed

  • 5/5 stars May 20, 2014

    I've had many times when any computer related issue I run into can be a phone call from being fixed. I come to rely on Jessie for any tech related need I have.

Question and answer

Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?

A. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Make sure the tech. can answer your questions. - Some major computer repair firms will hire techs who just received their certification(s), and are very in-experienced. This can lead to serious loss of your personal data.
95% Viruses can be be removed without the need to factory image restore or format the system. Thats just plain lazy. The other 5% loss can be due to coincidental mechanical failure of Hard Drive and related storage components.

Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

A. 1. Money Back Guaranteed (In writing)
2. Customer service is second, to none. We listen and cater to our clients needs,
while spotting potential problems and eliminating them. Before they become
an issue.
3. More for your money. We will perform added services, such as free P.C.Tune-up,
without added charges, to returning customers. We also like to acknowledge our
clients as individuals. There is no such thing as a stupid question, right? Ask us,
we'll be glad to answer or share professional advice.. ,
4. 99% returning customer rate, 90% New customers through referral.
5. 18+ Years experience stands out from the rest. We know you value your only copies of family photos, purchased music, business documents, or important school documents. Hell, we'd be P.O'd if someone lost, deleted, or formatted our files as well. That's why we make sure to go the extra mile and backup prior to maintenance being performed. Anytime. .

Q. What do you like most about your job?

A. I like leaving from a worksite with a happy, more informed client. Educating my clients on dealing with ongoing issues, especially first time clients gives me the satisfaction of knowing I made an impact on their point of view of computer repair technicians.

Q. What is your greatest strength?

A. Experience. I believe experience working with and repairing computers and/or computer related networks is one of our greatest strenghts. Our flexibility to work with other operating systems besides the more popular Microsoft Windows and Mac OSes makes us a choice for business working with Linux, IBM, Unix, Cisco Ios as well as open source operating systems.

Get started »
Let us introduce you to pros.