1 Thumbtack job completed
Thanks for taking the time to check out our Thumbtack profile. SetMySite.com does one thing... and that's cooking up made-from-scratch, custom websites for small businesses. And we do it for just $29.95 per month, with no up front fees. Here's a quick snapshot into our services:
- Custom, tailor-made website design (no templates!)
- Video / audio compatible, unlimited video and audio clips
- Photo galleries (unlimited photos)
- Unlimited stock photography
- Gorgeous homepage slideshow
- One free logo design
- Custom real-time contact forms and lead forms
- Keyword-rich, search engine-friendly content and language
- We do all the work! No do-it-yourself website builders! Only custom designs!
- Premium hosting with 99.9% uptime (unlimited bandwidth!)
- Unlimited email addresses with your business domain name
- You own the domain, we design, host, and mangage the site
- Google-friendly code
- Keyword-rich meta data
- We use pure HTML and Java Script (be seen on any device!)
- We do not use any FLASH (so your site can be seen on iphones!)
- Unlimited design revisions until we get it just right!
- Excellent phone support, M-F - No machines, only real people!
- Unlimited update requests (need a change on the site? no prob!)
- Updates take up to 24 hours, but usually within one hour!
- No contracts! Cancel any time! EASY TO CANCEL, JUST EMAIL US!
- No penalties for canceling your service!
- Get your first month for one dollar! Try before you buy!
Why choose SetMySite.com over our competitors?
- We do all the work (unlike do-it-yourself software that's ugly and limited)
- We save you money
- We save you time
- We're easy to work with
- We pick up the phone
- We're web design experts
- We don't nickel-and-dime you
- We have a $1.00 trial
- We tell the truth
- We encourage you to look at all your options
- We'll be honest if we think your project isn't a good fit for us
- We really go the extra mile for our customers
Take a look at our recent work:
- skmedgas dot com
- woundcareadvantage dot com
- mcspaddenfs dot com
- atticinsulationnow dot com
- thesunsisters dot com
- reflectionsvehicledetailing dot com
- facetofacebeautystudio dot com
- spaboutique2go dot com
More information about us:
Our informational sites are just $29.95 a month. What's more is that we offer a $1.00 trial to get you started. That means we essentially build out your entire website for a dollar and you get to decide before you buy. You get to take a look at your website, interact with it, and send us your feedback for changes all before you commit. And the best part is, There's no contracts or commitment terms. You can cancel your service any time.
For $29.95 a month, your business will get a professionally designed, template-free web design built by industry-leading designers. You'll also get monthly updates and changes per your request. What that means is if you need to change the color scheme, change the copy on one of your pages, add a new photo or video, update your photo gallery, or nearly anything else, you're covered!
There are no additional fees for monthly updates. Why is this important? The fact of the matter is, some designers charge between $500 and $5,000 in design fees and setup costs. That amount just covers the initial site build. What about updates and changes? It's not uncommon for web designers and administrators to charge between $40-$150 per hour for updates (yes, we said per hour). That's how they get you. They'll say it's cheaper in the long run for you to buy a website for let's say $1,000 than it is to pay a steady month-to-month rate. What they don't tell you is that they're going to charge you per hour to manage your website. So when you need updates and changes, you'll end up spending that monthly cash anyway. Plus, you'll have to buy your own hosting. So you'll still be paying a subscription of $10-$25 per month for hosting services on top of your design fees and hourly fees. Ouch.
That's why we started this company. We offer small businesses a solution they can afford so they can compete.
We offer value beyond design to meet small business needs and budgets. Here's one way to look at it... we basically build your website for free. You just pay a fixed monthly amount to cover maintenance, updates, and edits with your hosting included.
The best part is, your website is home grown and nurtured right here in America. We're in the economic fight with you! No outsourcing, no language barriers and no intimidating tech talk. It's all in plain English. We get it.
Let's be honest, there are a lot of website designers. They have degrees in graphic arts, design and "webineering." We do all the same fancy stuff but we're different. Our background and degrees are in business - marketing, entrepreneurship, sales and management, to be specific. This means that you get to work with people who understand what your needs are as a business owner or manager.
Visual appeal is important but a truly effective business website goes beyond design. Your bottom line matters to us. Does your designer know what sells? Does your designer have a tactical comprehension of your target market? In our experience, the answer is usually "no." We know how to bridge the gap between visual appeal and conversion.
We don't just build websites; we build your business identity. We further position and differentiate you from your competition. Our focus is building loyal customer relationships by giving your business a personality. A website offers personality and a chance to build relationships that business cards or newspaper ads don't.
Our websites sell people on you so you can sell people your product. A website is a great investment. It lets you keep your business open 24/7, it expands your reach internationally, lets potential customers get to know you and provides the legitimacy consumers expect from businesses today.
Websites are expensive, right? Wrong. We'll get you going in about 14 business days. You don't believe us? Give us a try for a buck. If you're not happy with your design, you're only out one dollar. And it's only $29.95 a month after that. If you're not happy, you can just cancel. We keep it simple.
8041 Foothill Blvd., #2
Tujunga, CA 91042