Sun-Sat: All day
Hair extensions can be attached to your head in many different ways, including gluing, tubing, sewing, and clipping on. Different methods have different advantages. The method you choose will depend on many factors such as your hair.
Natural looking and non-damaging hair extensions, isn't that what you want? Whether you've already tried everything else or you've new to hair extensions, my method will leave you looking and feeling gorgeous!
I'm an extension specialist and stylist. I am now offering the most lightweight, thinnest, and undetectable bonds on the market today that have no pins, lumps or bumps.
I provide clip in extensions to suite your existing style and color. I will also show you how to easily put them in for that instant glamour look.
I provide braided extensions and also offer various braided hair extension techniques.
I also provide Flexi-Strand extensions, and the new system is simply combed and braided into the natural hair with no sewing, glue, chemicals, fusion, interlock, or tree braids. Whether the natural hair is healthy or damaged, natural or relaxed, coarse or thinning, Flexi-Strand is an excellent choice. You can buy the hair online or I can buy it for you and charge you for the hair and service.
Here are some features of Flexi-Strand hair extensions:
* Can be applied in about 2 hours or more
* Lays flat as bonded extensions
* More secure than a sew-in weave
* Can be worn parted, in ponytails or updos
* Healthy for the natural hair
* Wear with or without relaxer or color
* Great for covering natural hair or alopecia
* Promotes healthy hair growth
* Comfortable because it provides no stress or tension on the hairline
* Low maintenance
* Available in many, beautiful, and low-maintenance styles
* Swim, shampoo or change hair styles during wear
* Can be removed in 30 minutes without scissors or solvents
Flexi-Strand strand applications are as follows:
* Cold Fusion
This method involves fusing the hair extension to your hair using an ultrasonic hair connector. The primary advantage of this method is that there's no heat, meaning that the hair can be attached closer to the scalp. This method requires maintenance visits approximately every 8 months.
* Cylinders (also referred to as copper bells)
There is no heat involved, and the cylinders are colored to match your hair color and are virtually undetectable. This method requires maintenance visits approximately every 2 to 3 months.
I also do Cinderella Hair which uses only 100% human hair. This means that all the cuticles in the hair go in the same direction to allow the hair to blend better and lay better, to be easily manage, and to even look like a person isn't wearing extensions! The hair is tangle-free, clean and soft, and the way people like their hair to be. It does absolutely no damage when applied properly, and they look and feel the most natural! These usually cost between $800 to $1000, and I am offering them for only $275! Provided that you buy your own hair.
The hair extensions are easily removed from the natural hair by using our specially formulated bond remover and instrument, leaving the hair undamaged.
A whole head of hair extensions can take approximately 2 to 4 hours; however, the real benefit to clients is for those who want highlights. Traditional coloring/highlights could take hours while a set of 6 to 8 hair extension highlights can only take minutes.
For weft application, I can permanently attach wefts to your hair using one of three methods: these include cylinders, fusion or skin wefts. This requires maintenance visits every 2 to 3 months.
Fusion extensions will help promote healthy hair and growth if properly applied, maintained and removed. With the use of fusion extensions, one is able to repair and grow hair.
Keratin bonded extensions are also known as individual bonded extensions. They are individually bonded to your own hair with a protein that is non-damaging; however, when improperly installed, they can matte and be very damaging to your hair. These are great for length or thickness. With your installation, I include a free shaping trim. Your 50% deposit is necessary prior to installment. This deposit is needed in order to purchase your hair extensions and reserve your appointment. Once you place your 50% deposit, you are alloted 2 weeks to schedule the installation of your extensions. After which, you can not receive your deposit back.
For all other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me through my cellphone. I look forward to hearing from you.
I am a mobile stylist that comes to your home. I also offer various braided/weaving hair extension techniques and other styles such as weaves, braids, micros, lace wigs,
Tai-braids, and more.
Please read the following services that I do:
* Basic Fusion Service Fee (full head)
* Thermal Flat Fusion Bonds (full head)
* New Advanced Keratin Cold Fusion Flat Bonds (full head)
* New Linkies Micro Cold and Hot Fusion (full head)
* Basic Fusion Touch Up (1/4 head)
* Fusion Touch Up (over 1/4 to 1/2 head)
* Basic Cold Fusion Touch Up (1/4 head)
* Cold Fusion Touch Up (over 1/4 to 1/2 head)
* Partial Fusion (bangs or side sweep only)
* Cold Fusion Bonds
Anything over 1/2 head is full price!
I also provide the following services:
* Invisible Extensions (featuring the invisible part)
* High-Fashion Quick Extensions
* Short Style Extensions
* Multi-piece Extensions
* Strand-By-Strand Hair Extensions
* Sewn Extensions
* Lace Wig Installation
* Custom Wig Creation
* French Braids
* Box Braids
* Micro Braids
* Kinky Twists
* Two-Strand Twist
* Tree Braids
* Flat Twist
* Flat Irons Straightening
* Presses/Hot Combing High-Fashion Ponytails
* Cuts and Line Ups
* Natural and Transitioning Hair Care
* Soft Styles for Natural and Relaxed Hair
I also provide no-knot, regular, and creative and artistic beautifully designed cornrows for women, men, and kids.
I do sew-ins (full-head, half-head, and partial-head weaves), tree braids, individual braids, box braids, braided mohawks, mohawks with a sew-in, etc.
I perform the following:
* Take down, remove, removal of micro-braids, sew-ins, etc.
* Style micro-braids (updos, twists, etc.)
* Retouch up micro-braids, individuals, kinky twist, etc., around the edges or in a circle
* Goddess braids
* Micro-braids with a sew-in
* Kid's hairstyles, etc.
Inland Empire, Orange County ,los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Phone verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified
- Twitter verified
- Website verified