We have been surveying the Gulf Coast since 1987.
Our service area extends throughout Florida, and our primary focus is on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
We separate ourselves from our competitors with our 30+ years of professional experience, technological advantages, and our efficient workflow.
In turn, we consistently achieve our customers goals by providing a reliable, accurate, and cost-effective product. Our company is built on our vision, hard work, determination, and dedication to our profession.
Where we work:
- Manatee County
- Sarasota County
- Charlotte County
- Lee County
We offer residential, commercial, construction, environmental survey services.
Some of the many types of surveys we perform:
- Mortgage Surveys (Boundary survey with improvements shown): Typically the minimum requirement for properties with constructed improvements; often used when obtaining a loan or transferring property.
- Boundary Surveys (Boundary survey without improvements shown): Typically for vacant land, or to place a fence or similar need.
- FEMA Elevation Certificates: Typically required for properties within designated flood zones to get flood insurance.
When to get a survey done?
- Prior to purchasing a home to be sure what you are buying is really on the site presented to you.
- Prior to installing a fence, building a house, or other types of construction.
- Prior to dividing parcels or combining parcels.
- To verify canal or road frontage.
- When you think someone is using or occupying your land.
- When you need to get flood insurance.
- To locate wetland delineation marked by agencies.
- To verify coastal construction setback location.
742 Shamrock blvd
Venice, FL 34293