We are a professional locksmithing service located in Pasco County and in business for over 25 years. We are family owned and not a nationwide franchise where you never know who you're speaking with, who is going to show up at your door, who really has copies of your new key, and you never get the same person twice. Moreover, I stand behind my work 100%.
We service residential, commercial, and institutional customers. *****I do not cut keys for autos or do any auto work other than opening them when the keys are inside.***** We do all aspects of security and specialize in large or small master key systems and interchangeable core locks. One of my long-term customers was with an over 600-bed hospital in a large metropolitan city. However, no job is too big or too small!
When you call us for service, you will receive a complete survey of your existing hardware setup. We will recommend (not pressure) what you need, if there is anything. There is no charge for this. My goal is to give you peace of mind.
Below is a list of just some of our services:
* LOCK RE-KEYING - If your existing lock is in good shape, why replace it? I will just rekey it, so you keep your existing lock. But you will have a brand new set of keys, and the old ones will no longer operate it.
* NEW LOCK INSTALLATION - Knobs, decorative handle sets, deadbolts, exit devices, combination locks, electronic locks, etc.
* SAFE COMBINATIONS CHANGED - If existing combination is known, I can change it to a new one.
* GLASS AND ALUMINUM STOREFRONT DOORS - Cylinders are rekeyed or replaced. Do you really know if an ex-employee made a copy of your business' front door key before they were fired or quit?
* PANIC BARS AND EXIT DEVICES - These are repaired, serviced and replaced.
* COMPLETE LOCKOUT SERVICES - Locked out of your house, apartment, or mobile home? Call us!
* AUTO LOCKOUT SERVICE - Keys locked inside your car? Call us!
* LOCKS AND DOORS REINFORCED - We will asses your current setup and do what is needed to make sure that your locks are working as they should and have the least chance of being bypassed.
Seven Springs Blvd
New Port Richey, FL 34655