M & S Home Health Care has been metro Atlanta's most respected and diversified home healthcare provider since 2005. M & S Home Health Care provides outstanding care for all people, regardless of age or medical condition. Our experienced caregivers provide a wealth of services, and are extremely friendly and compassionate.
Many of our care providers speak Chinese, Korean, Laotian, Spanish, Vietnamese and other languages. They are health advocates for our diversified community here in metro Atlanta.
We not only support patients, but we also support their families and friends. We educate families, giving them the tools they need to provide the proper level of care for their loved ones. We can provide assessments and care plans as well. With one call to M & S Home Health Care, your care giving worries will disappear. We can alleviate your stress and ensure that your loved one receives an exceptional level of care.
M & S Home Health Care offers many affordable options and payment plans. We are a for-profit business, yet we participate in fundraisers throughout the year to enable us to support those with limited resources to pay for care. At M & S Home Health Care, compassion is our focus.
M & S Home Health Care provides home healthcare services such as bathing, grooming, medication dispensing and monitoring, transportation, quality of life services and companionship. For a full list of services, visit our Services page.
M & S Home Health Care is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Who can qualify for these services at little or no cost?
• Must have Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• SSI income less than $694 monthly (variables may apply)
• Age 65 or older with a chronic medical condition (e.g. diabetes, HTN, COPD, CHF, dementia/Alzheimer's, seizures, etc.)
• Under 65 years old with a significant disability
In-home services: CNA, personal care aides, homemakers, skill nursing, etc.
• Meal preparation
• Housekeeping and cleaning
• Personal hygiene assistance
• Escorts to doctor's appointments
• Childcare / companion services
• Assistance with medical orders
• Other non-medical services
• Assistance with medication
• Free transportation
Compassion. Dignity. Respect.
2775 Cruse Road Lawrenceville, GA 30044, Suite 101
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed