Hello, my name is Paula Morgan, and I would like to ask you just this: Are you the type of person who has little or no time at all to get even the smallest things done in your everyday life? Do you have a stressful job that eats away at your precious and personal time? Do you ever feel like screaming because you don't have a life outside of your job? I have been working as my own boss in others' homes as house extraordinaire for 15+ years. I have a solid background and can supply you with references upon request.
Give me your to-do list, and let me show you what magic I can do in your home while you are at work. By the time you return home, your to-do list has been accomplished, you win back your life, and then can start living again.
My rate is $15.00 per hour. Take a look at what I have to offer:
- Cleaning inside and outside the refrigerator, floors, baseboards, microwaves, windows, laundry, ironing, etc.
- Cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert, snacks, salads, beverages, etc.
- Organizing clutter in the office, study, closet, linen closet, pantry, attic, basement, etc.
- Shopping groceries, office supplies, toiletries, dry cleaning, etc.
My prices are very reasonable and competitive. I know you will be more than satisfied with my work. Please feel free to contact me to ask if there are other things that you are not seeing on my list which you may like to inquire about. I thank you for looking into my services and look forward to speaking with you soon.
Again, my name is Paula Morgan. The best way to contact me is to give me a jingle, text me, or send me an email.
5031 Honore Street
Chicago, IL 60609
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified