Joel A. Freeman, Ph.D. is an accomplished author, internationally sought-after conference speaker and workshop facilitator, serial entrepreneur, professional counselor, success coach to executives, behavioral analyst, organizational culture change specialist, a Rosetta Stone history expert, corporate trainer, recipient of numerous awards, citations and honors, motivational consultant and mentor to pro athletes.
Multiculturally astute, with travels to more than 50 countries, I am also a critical incident debriefing coach, philanthropist, magazine publisher, photographer and award-winning film maker. I am passionate about dynamic, fun-filled excellence and experience an ongoing love/hate relationship with technology. I am a devoted husband and father, an off-key singer and extremely bad dancer. I have a life motivated by curiosity. I am without bull and hype.
I have some staff development, cultural diversity, leadership training, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, team building, entrepreneurship, customer service, black history, executive coaching and conference presentation ideas you might find interesting. But first, please let me introduce myself.
For 19 wonderful years, I served as mentor and chaplain for the NBA Washington Bullets/Wizards professional basketball team ('79-'98). Guys at the pro level, with big egos and big paychecks, sometimes have a problem with teamwork, leadership and customer service. From some of my work in the NBA, I developed:
* The Curiosity-Driven Life
* Connecting Now With Later
* Diversity: The Value of Mutual Respect
* All Stressed Out And Nobody To Choke!
* Enhancing Your Emotional Intelligence
* A White Man's Journey Into Black History
* When Strangling Someone Isn't An Option!
* Dealing With People Who Drive You Crazy!®
* If Nobody Loves You, Create The Demand!®
* Lessons From Blades of Grass in a Concrete Jungle
* IGNITE (or re-ignite) Your Entrepreneurial Passion!
* How Your Personality Impacts Your Organization's Success
* The Mysterious Rosetta Stone: Cracking the Code to Your Team's Success
* Professional Bloodsuckers: Dealing With the People Who Drain You of Your Time, Energy and Patience
These uniquely powerful on-site programs are examples of what can be customized to address:
* conflict resolution
* mentoring 101
* core values
* anger management/violence prevention
* communication skills
* customer service
* leadership skills
* change management
* stress management
Severn, MD 21144