Paul Udris and Mark Burgess, the driving forces behind U+B Architecture & Design, founded their firm in 2003 to elevate expectations of what an architecture firm can do.
Of course, as Minneapolis LEED architects and interior designers, we provide the exceptional design that you expect from an award-winning architectural firm. But we also think broadly about strategies to improve the environments you live and work in, and we solve problems—before, after and beyond architecture.
As Minneapolis architects and interior designers, we help our clients navigate the often-confusing design and construction process to arrive at award-winning results by:
• Leveraging our diverse design experience, from residential to commercial to educational, to find unique solutions that defy categorization
• Stepping back from the immediate design question to consider all dimensions of the issue—from programming to phasing to financing
• Digging deeper, through a highly collaborative design process, into your problems and dreams to find unexpected solutions
• Maximizing the value of your investment by challenging assumptions about design, materials and the construction process
We work as your advocate every step of the way—even during site selection, lease negotiations, or simply brainstorming a future project. It's never too early in the process to meet with us, and our initial consultation is always free.
Learn how U+B can transform your design challenges into elegant solutions. Call us today!
2609 Aldrich Ave S, #100
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed