Need a new house cleaner? Someone you can trust? Someone who does things right and as quickly as possible? Someone who cares about her clients and their needs? Someone who asks questions instead of guessing? Here I am!
Perfect for before or after those graduation parties, family reunions or birthdays.
Let me clean your house, apartment, townhouse and more for you. I also do apartment turnovers and other move-out cleanings. I do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one-time schedules. Pre-party and after-party cleanups can also be arranged.
I clean for you quickly while doing a thorough job, leaving your home clean for your return home at the end of the day. I bring all of my own cleaning supplies, unless there is a product you have that you would prefer me to substitute. I use environmentally safe products (Green Clean), and I have a very reasonable rate of $25 per hour.
Schedule a cleaning and you will receive $5 off your cleaning (limited time only).
What I clean for you:
- Carpet and area rugs vacuumed - other floors swept and mopped
- Dust furniture, pictures, light fixtures, stair railings and fan blades (as long as they're within reach)
- Trash removal
- Clean the inside of glass windows, if needed and other misc. glass surfaces such as mirrors and furniture
- Clean toilets, sink, tub/showers, mirrors, bathroom countertops, and spot-clean cabinets.
- Clean large kitchen appliances such as stove/microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
- All kitchen countertops wiped and sanitized, and spot-clean cabinets
- Laundry washed and dried
I also have done the following miscellaneous tasks: Organize storage space, help with moving (loading and unloading trucks only), and yard work (gardening, watering, transplanting, de-weeding, snow shoveling, yard cleanup such as raking and trash/rock pick up, lawn mowing and snow blowing/shoveling).
Important: I do not provide yard tools such as lawn mower, snow blower, moving truck, etc.
Please note: I do not move papers on counters, desks, etc., unless otherwise asked by clients. Also, cleanings are not specific to the above as I base each home cleaning on my client's needs. If you don't want me to do your whole list of chores, just pick and choose what you want, or add other tasks you do want me to complete.
I don't charge any trip expenses; however, I do require a 3-hour minimum.
Pine City, MN 55063
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Website verified