Q. How did you decide to get in your line of work?
A. Growing up I always was fascinated with pictures. I remember sitting on my moms lap going through albums, getting into trouble for getting the albums out when i was not supposed to, creating sideshows for Christmas presents, and buying more disposable cameras and one hour processing than I can count through my four years of high school. I couldnt wait to see what memories I had captured. When I went to Western Carolina, I joined Phi Mu Fraternity where I was the historian for 2 years and that was where my love for photography really became a passion. As I have gotten older and my friends have began to have children I realized how important all the little details are in the way we remember your little ones as they grow. After capturing countless images of my own family and friends (you will see them all through this website), I began to focus on cultivating my craft so that I could have the privilege of preserving all of those fleeting moments for other families. With the tremendous support of my husband, extended family, and close friends I have been able to pursue the fun and fulfilling pursuit of photography.
Q. If you have a complicated pricing system for your service, please give all the details here.
A. Wedding Packages Starting at $400..... Custom packages can be
built to work with any needs and any budget.
Silver Package -$800
1. 2 CDs with hi- resolution copies of all the photos
2. 10 57 prints of your choice
3. Private online proofing gallery
4. Four hours of coverage
5. Engagement and Bridal Sessions can be added for $150 each.
Platinum Package $2000
1. 4 CDs with hi- resolution copies of all the photos
2. 20 46 images of your choice
3. 10 57 prints of your choice
4. Engagement Session 20 46 prints of your choice
5. Bridal Session- 20 46 prints of your choice
6. Private online proofing gallery
7. DVD Slideshow of Selected Pictures from Wedding/Engagements/Bridals
8. 1 1620 Wall Portrait
9. Rehersal and Rehersal dinner coverage
10. 5 810 prints of your choice
11. Choose 2 of the following sessions: ( bridal shower, bachleorette party, bachleor party, engagement party, budior session others may be added for $50 each)
12. One Photo book
13. DVD slideshow
14. 2nd Shooter available for $300.
Q. Write your own question and answer it.
A. What should I expect from a typical children's session?
When you book an appointment with me, you will experience a laid back session with just the right amount of fun and silliness encouraged to fully express all the unique personalities that make up your family! I allow plenty of time for snacks, feedings, diaper changeseven short breaks for your children to have a few minutes to get the wiggles out .
My experiences as a nanny and other experiences working with children have given me a great deal of patience and understanding when dealing with kids, including those with lots of energy and also those with special needs. My goal is to capture your family at this moment in a relaxed setting, without the stress and rush of a chain studio. My phtotography is a mix of a more candid style as well as some posed photography. I will not pose your children if it is going to make them upset I will follow them around and capture their true personality at that moment.
I look forward to creating art your family will treasure for years to come!