* Replacing faulty PC hardware (hard drives, processors, motherboards, video and sound cards, power supplies, and memory)
* Upgrading and repairing existing desktops and laptops (We also service Apple products!)
* Recovering your files from a bad hard drive
* Installing and configuring software, everything from anti-virus to operating systems
* Installing and upgrading networking equipment (routers, modems, switches, hubs, and internal PC networking hardware)
We have a new service. We are now servicing and installing car audio and video. Estimates are free!
We also provide the following services:
* Computer technicians
We resolve computer problems such as:
* Restore slow computer to previous speed
* Virus and malware removal
* Memory upgrades
* Test hard drive for data integrity
* Computer repairs (hardware)
* Software installations and upgrades
* Data backups
* Wireless network security and installation
* Web development
* Search engine optimization
* Install data backup and battery backup
* Troubleshoot problems such as blue screen or freeze-ups
We offer antivirus, anti-malware, firewall, and defrag software renewal fees!
On-site services are available.
We can advise you on the purchase of a new computer and recycle your old computer, if necessary.
We are certified data protection specialists.
We are proudly serving home users, home offices, retail stores, small businesses, schools, general contractors, construction firms, real estate offices, apartment management companies, accounting firms, hotels and motels, non-profit organizations, law firms and more.
Basic Laptop Disassembly: Disassembly of a laptop (Does NOT include motherboard) $65.00
Complex Laptop Disassembly: Disassembly of a laptop (Includes motherboard) $85.00
Business Labor Rates: $100/hr
Refurbished Computers: Comes with a 30 Day Limited Warranty $75 and up
In Store Rush Fee: Priority Service $50.00
3911 Western Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27606
bEST SALE ELECTRONICS at 3909 western blvd., raleigh, nc 27606 is not a trustworthy local service. I took my dell laptop to be repaired in June. I was told it was virus related and I could pick up my laptop the next day. when i went to get it, i was told my harddrive had to be replace and was charged $150. took it home and had more problems. I returned to this shop four times to have it re-repaired. They would not return my $money nor my original harddrive. I took it to *** on ***. What they showed me was inexplicable. *** had replaced my 500gb harddrive disk with a 250gb that was 3 years older than my laptop, the harddrive case was missing and paper (looked like a wad of post-it note paper) was stuffed between the space to keep the harddrive in place. That's why it stopped working: everytime the paper came unstuck, the harddrived moved, rendering the computer inoperable. Unethical and unprofessional. to this day they refuse to reimburse me for the mess they made with my laptop and NEVER returned my original harddrive. When confronted by the Raleigh Police officer about the the harddrive, *** said the harddrive was returned in June, which simply was not the truth. the information on my original harddrive included scanned copies of my drivers license and passport, tax returns and other information that if put in the wrong hands could lead to identity theft.
Product_Or_Service: laptop repaire
Order_Number: Invoice #***
Account_Number: Invoice # ***
Consumer's Final Response
I have pictures of the laptop opened and the harddrive that was put in, the absent case and the paper placed on it to keep it in place.
A. Virus & trojan removal
spyware & malware removal
speed up slow computer
can't get on internet
laptop screen repair
laptop dc jack repair
desktop repair & upgrades
internet parental control
emergency data recovery
wireless network setup
email setup & troubleshooting
voip setup &troubleshooting
internet access setup
A. we also DC jack repairs
- Replacing faulty PC hardware (hard drives, processors, motherboards, video and sound cards, power supplies, and memory)
- Upgrading and repairing existing desktops and laptops
- Recovering your files from a bad hard drive.
- Installing and configuring software, everything from anti-virus to operating systems.
- Installing and upgrading networking equipment (routers, modems, switches, hubs, and internal PC networking hardware)
- Installing and mounting flat panel TVs (DLP, plasma, and LCD)
- NEW: Now servicing and installing car audio and video! Estimates are free!
- Installing and configuring VoIP software and hardware (Skype, Vonage)
- Wiring your home for high-speed gigabit Ethernet
- Configuring home servers and rackmount servers for home or small business.
- Archiving your photos and documents to DVD, tape, Network Attached Storage, or Blu-Ray/HD-DVD.
- Installing and configuring home audio/video systems
-Xbox Xbox 360 repair
Call or email today for free quote and job assessment! All jobs guaranteed with 100% customer satisfaction. offerings. replacements.....call us today 919-919-858-6530
3909 western blvd Raleigh nc 27606