Angela Gagauf is an interior decorator specializing in home staging, one-day room makeovers, redesign and color consultations. We service New Jersey communities within Morris, Somerset, Essex, Passaic, Union, Middlesex, Sussex and Bergen counties.
We offer a full range of staging and redesign/home makeover options, so you can choose the service that is just right for you and your home.
INTERIOR DECORATING SERVICES:
If you desire a fresh look for your home or selected rooms, we can perform an amazing transformation with a quick home makeover. Best of all, we can utilize the furniture, artwork, and accessories that you already have in new and fresh ways. This will give you a comfortable and stylish new environment in no time at all and for a cost that is less than you could imagine. If you like, we can even shop for additional furniture and/or accessories to complete the look you want. When we're finished, you will love being in your home!
Our decorating services and rates are:
- Interior decorating: Starting at $250 for 2 hours/$100 per additional hour
- Hands-on interior decorating: $450 for 4 hours, $725 for 7 hours
- Paint color consultation: Starting at $175 for up to 1 hour/$100 per additional hour - includes paint swatches
- Personalized color palette to help you with your decorating needs: $50
- Shopping service: $100 per hour
We will work with you to create a budget and shop for those accessories that serve as investments in the sale of your home or to help create that special look in your redesign.
- Event, seasonal or holiday decorating: $100.00 per hour
HOME STAGING SERVICES:
NJ Home Staging and Redesign is one of the leading home staging organizations in New Jersey. Our extensive experience with homes of all styles and sizes, combined with our recognized design skills and understanding of the latest real estate trends, make us the ideal resource to help you stand out from the competition and attract as many qualified buyers as possible.
These include the following:
* Walk-Through Staging Consultation - This is a 2-hour property walk-through and assessment, including curb appeal. We'll review the critical improvements that should be completed and also recommend paint colors, furniture placement and accessories to make the house more appealing to buyers. Clients take their own notes. Starting at $250.
* Comprehensive Property Report - This is a customized photo-filled report, detailing all the recommendations covered during the consultation. The report is emailed to the client or the listing agent. Depending on the budget, the client can do all the work or we can return to implement some or all of our suggestions. Starting at $125.
* Occupied Staging Services - Our services can be performed on anything, from a single room to multiple rooms and the entire house.
* 2-Hour Touch-Up - You’ve completed your to-do list. Now we’ll come in and work our magic to complete your home just prior to the photography and open house. Starting at $275.
* This is a “hands-on” service where we create those emotional connections so that your home becomes infinitely more attractive to prospective buyers. Your existing furnishings are shown off to their best advantage or stored away to create maximum space impact. Clutter elimination, organizing, accessories, and lighting are considered to make dramatic transformations to the home’s main living areas. $450 for 4 hours/$725 for 7 hours.
* The Whole Enchilada - We do everything, from de-cluttering to packing, coordinating and managing contractors and staging! We also offer artwork and accessory rentals to properly showcase the home. Prices are on a per-project basis.
* Accessory Packages - Do you need accessories but don't want to purchase them prior to your move? Our two-month rental packages start at $100.
* Vacant Property Staging - We provide furniture and accessory selections, delivery coordination and placement. We will stage as many or as few rooms as your budget allows and advise you on your best options. Coordinating and managing any needed contractor repair work is also available. This service begins with a vacant property consultation. The consultation fee of $150 will be credited upon hire. Prices are on a per-project basis.
The NJ Home Staging and Redesign was founded by Angela Gagauf who brings years of design experience to the business. Angela is certified by the Home Staging Resource, a member of the American Society of Home Stagers and Redesigners (ASHSR) and has earned the RESA-PRO's designation with the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA).
She is a certified interior redecorator and a "Color With No Regrets" specialist. Angela is also an affiliate member of the North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NJCAR), the Passaic County Board of Realtors (PCBOR) and is a certified Coldwell Banker concierge vendor.
She was awarded RESA's 2013 Top 10 Best Redesigns in North America and selected as NCJAR's 2012 Affiliate of the Year.
Montville, NJ 07045
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified