Wedding & Event Photography & Film Company

Cristhian William [Photo & Film]

Flushing, NY

Thumbtack Highlighted service

Gold member

Let us do the work

  1. 1

    Answer a few questions about your needs.

  2. 2

    Get competing quotes from pros within 24 hours.

  3. 3

    Compare and hire at a price right for you.

Request Free Quotes

About Cristhian William [Photo & Film]

hired 5 times on Thumbtack

We provide professional photography and cinematography services. Serving the New York tri-state area and Long Island.

Shoot us an email or give us a ring in order to discuss your upcoming event.

Location

Flushing, NY 11358

  • DOJ Smart Search verified
  • Phone verified
  • Thumbtack reviewed
  • Twitter verified
  • LinkedIn verified
  • Website verified

Reviews

Back to Top
  • 5/5 stars April 15, 2012

    Cristhian did a great job! we had an awesome experience with him. He have been professional, responsive, and totally on top of things. He consistently impressed us with how quickly he got back to us on everything, and how generous he was with his time and attention. We truly felt that we were in the best hands throughout our experience. The pictures he took were fabulous. We received a lot of praises from our family and friends when we showed them our wedding pictures. As for my husband and I, we know that we couldn't have chosen a better photographer. We will treasure the emotions and the memories he captured for the rest of our lives. We can't thank him enough! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality work & a superb customer experience!

  • 5/5 stars March 19, 2012

    Cris was the best!! He was extremely accomodating, flexible and patient. He displayed a high level of professionalism and he was so pleasant. He worked diligently with us to ensure a smooth process in commemorating our special day!!
    Thanks Cris, will definitely recommend you to all our friends and family and keep you in my mind for future events.

    Terry and Roman M

Question and answer

Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.

A. We are a New York Based Photography and Cinematography company specializing in Weddings and Events. We mostly cover and specialize on weddings but we do not limit ourselves in also covering other types of events such as, engagement shoots, sweet 16's, baptisms, bar/bat mitzvah's, anniversaries, family and others. Please contact us with the event you will like us to treasure for years to come and we will be more than happy to help.

Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?

A. We provide top of the line professionalism and customer satisfaction, and most importantly a quick turnover rate in comparison to the rest.

Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?

A. Only about 25% of our work is done on the day of your event, the other 75% is post production.

Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?

A. Their prior experience and background in their trade.

Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?

A. Anyone can be a photographer and anyone can create a good looking photograph, besides my work being competitive as many other talented photographers, I mostly pride myself in providing a great experience and customer service with my clients and most importantly my only unique work is myself. I believe that a client should choose a photographer based on who they are as a photographer; there are many photographers out there with awesome work, but only a few that can match with you at a personal level.

Q. What do you like most about your job?

A. Being part of your wedding or event day is a unique experience, a moment that you put time and thought into finding the right professional to put in their hands your memories is simply an honor to me. For which reason I had decided to pursue this career path since a young age and strive to be a photographer and film-maker that you can trust fully, so that you could enjoy the magic and sweet moments of your wedding or event day.

Q. What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?

A. How many pictures are you going to take at my wedding/event?

-One Photograph. This is a commonly ask question by potential clients, due to the fact that they might be confusing quality vs. quantity. I never stop shooting on your event day (unless I'm dancing) it has always been my ideology to have more images even though it will be a more lengthy post-production work, but since now everything is digital we can take thousands of photos on a single event.

ps: Noooo I won't be dancing at your event, we are very professionals and you will notice that through out the day, and we take Unlimited photos so there is no limit to the number of photos that we take, but usually in the thousands depending on your event.

Get started »
Let us introduce you to pros.