"No matter how many delicious cocktails we have, our insatiable hunger for exceptional libations is only growing. Alcoholic concoctions have the power to excite, transport, titillate and challenge us, and there is no grater stage than this city. What distinguishes us is the way we combine ingredients and authority to create cocktails that you will feel compelled to savor again and again"
*2nd Floor on Clinton
67 Clinton Street (between Stanton St & Rivington St)
New York, NY, 10002
2nd floor on Clinton is the main home of
Art & Spirit Mixology.
An intimate lounge on the LES.
An eclectic mix of personalities and ages.
We offer personal & gracious service in a quaint and relaxed environment and a
unique range of specialty cocktails and drinks.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
7pm to 1am Wed - Fri
7pm to 2am Sat
Art and Spirit Mixology is master mixologist Ektoras Binikos, formerly the head mixologist at the 3 star Aureole and Oceana restaurants and currently the head mixologist at the legendary Michael's NY, teaming up with Sarah M. Miller, who has worked in NYC gems such as Temple Bar and NY Times rated 2 star restaurant Spigolo, to offer you the highest quality of customized cocktails and customer service for your private or corporate events.
We provide a wide variety of services, including:
- Creating authentic, original classic cocktails using top quality spirits and ingredients
- Custom-designing specialty cocktails to answer the theme of your event or your individual needs
- Wine/Champagne food pairings
- Cocktail and food pairings
- Inventing non-alcoholic beverages
- Customizing wedding cocktails
- Creating house-made infusions and classic digestives
- Restaurant consulting
- Brand developing
- We also provide all specialty ingredients such as bitters, tinctures, infusions, fresh juices, purees, herbs, spices, garnishes, etc.
Thank you for choosing Art and Spirit Mixology.
67 Clinton Street (between Stanton St & Rivington St) , 2nd Floor
Nyc, NY 10002