Chas Carner is a writing coach and consultant.
Stop talking and start writing. Novice or seasoned professional, we all find ourselves "stuck" sometimes, getting our ideas out of our heads and onto the page. I can help. I'm a(n):
* Ivy-educated creative writing and film studies graduate
* Multi-award-winning author of novels, short stories and documentaries
* Certified teacher of students, grammar-through-college and adult continuing ed
* Effective editor of other writers' material, guiding them from concept to manuscript to agent to publisher to bookstore shelf
* 35-year freelance professional with credits and connections in most media, including: television sitcoms, soaps and movies; feature and documentary films; long- and short-form fiction; travel books; periodicals and newsletters; essays, journals, reviews, blogs and e-zines
I work one-on-one, in intensive one-hour sessions. I draw upon numerous references and resources, personal and professional experiences, an extensive private library of literature and text books - even my own colleagues and collaborators - to inspire, enrich and facilitate your creative process. Usually, I work from hard copy only; (for your protection as well as mine, please no unsolicited e-ttached manuscripts.) Under special circumstances, long-distance e-mail/phone counseling can be arranged. My Upper Westside Manhattan location is conveniently near 1, 2, 3, B & C subway-, as well as M-5, -86 & -104 bus-, lines.
Google me. Then, if you're interested, call or e-me for a quick intro or consultation, to discuss rates, and to schedule an appointment. I hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good stuff 'til then!
333 W. 86th St., #1607
New York, NY 10024
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Phone verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed