Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. Check out the provider on thumbtack.com and on Angies List. Get more than one provider of information.
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. Are you licensed?
Are you bonded?
Are you insured?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. Really think out what you are wanting to do. Write down a list of questions you want to ask about your project. One of the things that slows a project up a lot is people not knowing what they want. Do your home work so you have a good idea of what your wanting but also be flexible. Problems come up and you need to be flexible.
Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
A. * (A) Rating on Angie's List.
• Thirty-five years of Experience in all phases of Commercial & Residential Construction and Rehabilitation.
• Skilled in all Microsoft Office Products including Project, Prolog, Primavera, Suretrak, and able to work with most computer programs.
• OSHA 30 Hour Classes and Card.
• Hilti Qualified Powder Actuated Tools.
• Experience in design build, and hard bid environments.
• Skilled Liaison between Client, Architects & Construction Management…Cost Estimation, Personnel Budgeting, Supply & Equipment Purchasing, Planning and Design.
• Expertise in Total Rehab of Victorian-Style Homes…Extensive experience with Construction of Multi-Family Units.
Q. What do you like most about your job?
A. Satisfied customers that call me back for more work.
Q. How did you decide to get in your line of work?
A. I enjoy working on my own and doing the best job for my customers. It really makes me feel good when one customer refers me to another customer. That when you know you did a good job.
Q. What are the latest developments in your field? Are there any exciting things coming in the next few years or decade that will change your line of business?
A. Technology is and will be in the future the single thing that is changing business. It helps to make my business more efficent and with gas prices going up that is even more important. I am able to research prices and get the best deal for my customers. I can also research new products and technology to help my customers get the best bang for their buck. Staying on top of the up and coming developments makes MUSTARD the best company for my customers.