Meet our accountants:
* Robert Branner: Prior to 20 years of private accounting practice, Bob served as an officer to several notable northwest companies. He has a passion for small business development and consultation.
* J. Matthew Bemis: After graduating from BYU, Matt worked for two of the largest accounting firms in the nation where he rose to the level of account manager before going into private practice with Bob Branner in 2008.
* Marylee Westhaver, CPA: After working as a tax preparer for a CPA for over ten years, Marylee became a CPA in her own right in 2009.
* Megan Richardson, Quickbooks ProAdvisor and CPA Candidate: A 5-year veteran of tax preparation, Megan has worked for private accounting firms for a decade and is due to become a CPA in 2013.
Meet our support staff:
* Karen Moser: With 20 years of service to private accounting firms, you will be amazed at the depth of tax knowledge at your fingertips when you call our office.
* Trish Bean: The consummate professional, Trish is available to help with any issues corollary to your bookkeeping and tax preparation services.
Branner & Bemis also performs financial statement review and business consultation services.
Come and learn how affordable a quality, personalized tax service can be.
6400 Se Lake Rd., #430
Portland, OR 97222
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Address verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed