We offer home and small to large business solutions. We offer maintenance contracts, providing a 2-hour labor for 2-12 times a year and more.
We offer 24/7 service. Travel in Portland is free, while outside areas may be charged a mileage fee. Service is 1 hour minimum.
We have exceptional troubleshooting skills.
Our services are:
* Set up service for your new computer systems: Do you have corporate needs? We are trained in Microsoft A.D., Outlook 2003-2010, and can help with the setups on your business network and backing up/recovery of your important files.
* Total purchase consulting: We will assist you picking out your system and peripheral, ordering it, and once it comes, we will set it up, and show you how to use it. Then we follow up within 1 week of new set up. We like to call it our "concierge service".
* Apple Macintosh and Microsoft Windows computer training and support services for all of your home and business needs
There is no additional travel charge in the Portland/Vancouver metro area. Refer a friend, and get 1 hour of our time for free!
We give $10.00 discounts to non-profit organizations, students and educators.
We believe in preventative maintenance, and having a solid back up plan. We put things in simple English so you’re not left deciphering what we've explained to you.
* Issue recognition: Only once the issue is fully understood can you get the correct resolution. This is where The Tech Shack comes in.
What do we bring to the table? Over 10 years of experience working for some of the world’s largest and best Fortune 500 corporations as a technician, trainer, supervisor and manager.
I have worked for 4+ years at Apple, Inc., and 5 years at Dell, Inc. I have over 10 years working for other reputable companies in the IT field, including supervising and T.O.W. II missiles for the US Army.
Try us! You'll be back when we are needed next time.
Portland, OR 97233
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Phone verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified
- Twitter verified