Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. Here is a small sampling of the services I provide as a Photo Organizer:
• printed photo organization
• digital photo organization
• memorabilia organization
• digitizing and scanning prints, slides & negatives
• software training
• archiving/backup solutions
• video conversion services
• creating digital photo books
• training tools for the DIY client
Q. Describe three recent jobs you've completed.
A. 1) One hour video slideshow for a high school graduation.
2) 10,000 printed photos organized, scanned and uploaded to photo organizing software.
3) Transfer of photos from an old photo album to a new digital hard copy album.
4) Transfer of 1920's film to DVD, edited and shared on Vimeo.
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. 1) Experience and knowledge in working with all types of photos.
2) Willingness to train and coach a client if they want to learn the skills.
3) A personality that you connect with since working with photos can be an emotional journey.