The Collaborative Peace Building Center (CPBC) is a full-service conflict resolution firm. The Center provides a safe, confidential, neutral space for individuals, families, businesses, organizations and communities to creatively and constructively resolve their differences. This is accomplished by empowering parties to find creative methods to manage and resolve disputes.
CPBC strives to:
* Provide high quality, cost-effective conflict resolution services to our community
* Seek to diminish the influence of fear, in order to find answers which are in the best interests of all parties through facilitating parties in reaching their own solutions to problems
* Educate the community, so they may better understand conflict and the power of transforming conflict
* Promote alternative dispute resolution in our community, as a way to prevent, reduce and manage conflict, as opposed to the traditional adversarial court process
CPBC's goal is to contribute to the peacemaking and healing of our community, through non-adversarial dispute resolution processes.
Among our services, we offer mediation, workshops/trainings, life and business coaching. Our mediators and coaching all have graduate and post-graduate training in their respective fields.
230 4th Avenue North, #105
Nashville, TN 37219
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Website verified