Author, Speaker, Healer, ETR, Reader & Shaman

Shamanic Enterprises

Allen, TX

Silver member

Let us do the work

  1. 1

    Answer a few questions about your needs

  2. 2

    Get a quote from this pro within 24 hours

  3. 3

    If you want, get competing quotes from other pros

Request a Free Quote

About Shamanic Enterprises

I offer emotional trauma removal. 70% of clients need only one session. This work is permanent. The success of the session is wholly dependent upon me. You do not need to believe anything or have any special characteristics.

Please check out the testimony section of my website.

Services include:

* Removal of Negative Entities
* Remote Healing and Readings
* Property Cleaning
* Needleless Acupuncture
* Classes and Workshops

I have been a healer since 1974, Shaman since 1994, and teacher since 1997. I am the author of Taking Flight, The Shamanic Process.

Location

Allen, TX 75002

  • DOJ Smart Search verified
  • Thumbtack reviewed
  • Website verified

Question and answer

Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?

A. Always check our their Testimony pages, and be sure to confirm that the session success is dependant wholly upon the provider.

Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?

A. Q: Will I have to return for retreatment and/or additional work?
A: Unlikely. Fully 70% of my clients do not need a retreatment and/or additional work. The remaining 30%, 20% will require on additional session, and the remaining 10% will need a few more sessions, depending upon complexity.

Write a review

Request a free quote »
A new way to hire local services