hired 6 times on Thumbtack
Preschoolers (age 3-5) Group Piano Lessons- $50/month
Class length: 50 minute
Class capacity: maximum of six.
Sessions: Saturday or Sunday at 2 p.m.
Our monthly rates for private lessons include:
* $92 weekly half-hour session
* $138 weekly 45 minute session, and
* $184 weekly 60 minute session
Unique features to the studio:
1. Watch Netflix (movies, cartoons, or tv shows) while you wait for the lesson in a separate entertainment room adjacent to the studio.
2. Toys available for children to play with while waiting.
3. Technology is periodically used in the lesson for example Ipad, laptop, and synthesizer.
4. Interested in lessons for 2 or more children? We have two experienced, qualified instructors and two separate studios that allow us to teach two kids at the same time, which means less waiting time for you.
Instructor:My name is Adeline. I have a Master degree in Piano Pedagogy and Composition. I also hold a Master certification in Producing from Berklee College of Music, Boston. I have been teaching private piano for 13 years including 2 years teaching MIDI (Music Technology) and Music Appreciation in Tarrant County college.
Students are encouraged to participate in recitals, piano solo contest, summer music camp and other events in UTA held by Arlington Music Teacher association.
Arlington, TX 76016
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Phone verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified
- Website verified