Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. Be sure to ask for references. Especially with something like food, as it is an experience, references can draw for you a "mental picture" of their expereince of working with a catering professional!
Additionally, what is their guarantee? Do they stand behind their product and service? If you aren't satisfied, what action(s) does the caterer offer? We provide a 100% money back guarantee and we have yet to refund anyone in 20+ years!
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A. That we don't purchase your product until we have secured your event. We purchase only what is needed rather than have a lot of product sitting on a shelf. That most caterers want to do a good job for the customer and that price doesn't always equate to value.
Additionally, all caterers get to the bottom line differnet ways. Make sure you, as the client, are comparing "apples to apples."
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. Ask the caterer the following...
1) What sets you apart? Not what you think but what your clients would say.
2) Tell me about a time that things didn't go as planned. How did you remedy this?
3) What influences your style of cuisine? Where do you get your ideas from?
4) What's the biggest obstacle that you run into in serving the public?
5) Do you work out of a licensed kitchen and do you have liability insurance?
6) What extra steps can I expect you to take wih regards to my event? i.e. what will you and your staff do to go above and beyond to exceed my expectations?
Q. Why does your work stand out from others who do what you do?
A. First, we LISTEN to the client and serve them what they want, not what's convenient for us. Second, we offer creative solutions vs. "cookie cutter" you the same 'ol, same 'ol. Last, we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- easy to do when you delivery a quality product AND a quality service!