Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. Succulent Cuisine will make sure your event is memorable by making sure the venue choose not only allow outside catering but we can make sure everything is set up in a timely manner. We also make sure there is full access to all areas that will make your event goes off with much success. We keep the communication open between all involved parties. However your menu is our priority and we make sure everything is to the clients satisfaction.
Q. Describe three recent jobs you've completed.
A. Succulent Cuisine has successfully prepared and managed the menu selected by the client, staffed the event to make sure there has been no debre has been left behind and made sure the clients beverages were served in a professional manner with the proper TBAC staffing. By arriving at least 2 to 3 hours prior to all events, this allows Succulent Cuisine to be well prepared when the guest start arriving. With all of our events not just three recent, our clients always praise our service to their needs.
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. Know what budget you are going to have to work with. Know how many people you want to serve.
Make sure your venue allows outside catering.
Have an idea what kind of menu you would like to have.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A. I would want to make sure whoever I hire to have credentials, insurance, and references.
Make sure you hire someone that can prepare what you like.
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. 1. Do you have a venue? If yes, does the venue allow outside catering?
2. When do you plan for your event to take place? Date and Time of day
3. What type of budget do you have for your total event?
4. How many guest do you plan on attending your event?
5. Do you want a served buffet or served dinner? If buffet, it must be served if there is more than 50 people which requires 2 servers per 50 guest. If served dinner 2 servers per 20 guest to assure food is served hot, ontime, to allow the proper service your guest need and the tables are cleared in a timely manner.
6. Do you know what type of menu you want?
7. Will you be serving alcoholic beverages? If so, you will need 1 TBAC certified bartender per 75 guest.
8. Do you have a event planner? If not, do you have a theme?
9. If your event is a wedding there will be no plastic plates, cups, or eating utensils. The tables must be set up with glassware and silverware.
10. Do you have or need a photographer/videographer, DJ, Band, and Flowers?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. An important factor is your budget. By having a budget of what you want to spend on your event allows your caterer to assist you to full capacity. When you know what amount you want to spend we can manage your menu to your satisfaction. Be truthful to yourself. Re-think how you want to entertain your guest.
Q. What is your greatest strength?
A. Succulent Cuisine specializes in mouthwatering cuisine which can take you on a journey. With our professionally trained backgrounds, we can create dishes to tantelize your tastebuds with an explosion of flavors celebrating on your tongue,making sure the party never stops. Remember taste is personal, so let us at Succulent Cuisine take you there.
Another greatest strength is listening to our client and making sure they are satisfied with the services we offer.
Q. What are you currently working on improving?
A. Succulent Cuisine is currently working on taking our menu and presentation to the next level. We are creating new dishes and ways to improve the dishes we already have in place.
Q. Write your own question and answer it.
A. What questions should a client know the answers to before searching for a cater?
1. How much money do you want to spend on this event?
2. How many guest do you want to invite?
3. Where do you want to have this event?
Q. Write your own question and answer it.
A. Do you know the answers to these questions?
1. What is the difference between a Hors'dourve and an Appetizer? This is an important fact to know when having your event catered because the cost for the portion sizes vary.
A Hor'sdourve is a one-bite item that's either stationary or passed and served separate from or prior to a meal. The cost for a Hor'sdoures varies from 50cent to $1.50 per piece of food allowing 3-5 pieces per person and you normally have up to 4 different items.
An Appetizer is a small dish of food taken before a meal to stimulate one's appetite. The cost for appetizers are priced per person , so always have an accurate guest count.