hired 1 time on Thumbtack
Are you ready to look better, have more energy and improve your quality of life? I'm Rylie, certified personal trainer, sports nutritionist, yoga teacher, and owner of Anatomy Fit Houston. I am a certified through the prestigious American College of Sports Medicine, the International Fitness Association, and the Yoga Alliance. My job is to help people accomplish their desired health and wellness goals in a positive and encouraging environment.
My training policy is to get my clients to their goals comfortably with smiles on their faces, not breaking them with insults and negativity. I also believe in training diversity which allows me to keep my clients excited and interested.
I charge $30 for a half-hour session or $60 an hour (distance may change pricing). Each includes workout session, body fat and lean muscle tissue percentage tracking, follow-up nutritional plans and follow-up exercise plans
Following are the important distinctions of my services:
* All of the necessary equipment is brought with me.
* I am American heart Association Basic Life Support certified for safety
* I keep a specific folder on each of my clients to evaluate all individual fitness needs.
* I can condition and train those with injuries providing physician clearance, due to extensive knowledge in therapeutic training.
* I offer training to improve cardiac output and resting heart rate.
* I offer strength and conditioning for athletes for sport-specific training.
Houston, TX 77070
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Address verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Twitter verified
- Website verified