hired 19 times on Thumbtack
I offer speed/agility training for athletes as well as total body workouts for anyone looking to lose weight or tone up. I have been doing this now for over 5 years.
- Improve overall athletic ability.
- Ingrain fundamentals of speed and agility through a variety of drills.
- Open to all sports
- Open to boy/girl athletes (any age).
- 1 hour private sessions. Group sessions also available.
- Use of the latest equipment.
Goals of football training:
- Teach and improve football fundamental skills.
- Position specific training
1 hour private session - $40-$60
Group sessions available - price will be discussed
Training can be done near the Texas Medical Center.
My athletic background:
- Division 1A football player - wide receiver (Rice University)
- Club basketball team (Rice University)
- Scout varsity basketball team (Rice University)
- 3-time varsity football
All district team, all county team
Played Multiple positions (WR, QB, RB, CB, Saf, KR, PR)
- 3-time varsity track
All regional team, all district team, all county team
- 2-time varsity basketball
I am currently a 3rd year Medical Student at UTHouston Medical School.
6100 Main St
Houston, TX 77005
- Email verified
- Facebook verified