hired 4 times on Thumbtack
We offer the following American Heart Association (AHA) CPR and first-aid courses:
* Health-Care Provider Course Â This course is for anyone entering the health-care field (nurses, paramedics, doctors, dentists, etc.) and covers adult and pediatric CPR (including two-rescuer scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask), foreign-body airway obstruction, and automated external defibrillation.
* Pediatric First Aid Â The course provides training for those who have a duty to respond to first aid emergencies, such as childcare workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth groups, coaches for sports organizations and others.
* First Aid Â This course provides training in basic first-aid procedures, plus elective modules in CPR, AED, and environmental emergencies. It is designed to train anyone who might be the first to respond to an emergency in the workplace or community.
* Heart Saver CPR Â This course teaches lay rescuers how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies with adult, child, and infant victims.
* Heart Saver AED Â This is the first AED course in the country to combine hands-on training with CPR! It includes use of AEDs on children and teaching the adult and pediatric sections to lay rescuers.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
602 N. Gray St
Killeen, TX 76541
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Address verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Facebook verified