Resolve your disputes; save time and money.
Mediation offers a way to resolve disputes. It provides an alternative to lengthy court litigation. It's cost-effective, and allows the parties to find solutions that match them, and that match their problem. It allows parties a way out of what looked like unsolvable problems.
A mediator acts as a go-between, and helps the parties discover a fair, equitable solution.
Russell D. Gray is a trained mediator and an attorney. He has years of education and expertise, helping individuals resolve their disputes using the court system. Now, he works as a mediator to offer an alternative to more conventional methods of resolving disputes.
If you'd like to learn more, there is a lot of information on my website. Go to rgraymediation.com.
Mediation can work in any dispute. It is particularly effective in disputes where the persons involved will need to work together. Some examples of cases where mediation works:
- child custody and parenting disputes
- asset, property, and debt distribution in a divorce
- business partners who don't see eye-to-eye any more
- adult children who are estranged from their parents
- probate disputes, where family members can't agree how to distribute a loved one's legacies
There are many more. If you are involved in a dispute, call me today.
4190 S. Highland Drive, Suite 230
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- License verified
- Address verified
- Phone verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Website verified