Every year, more and more owners become satisfied clients of Avery-Hess, Realtors® property management because we give you and your property the service and attention you deserve!
We work hard on your behalf, striving to create the best possible situation for you and your tenant(s). Our goal is to ensure your tenants are happy, responsible, and reliable individuals who will take proper care of your investment.
What are our objectives for meeting this goal?
- Rent collection
- Establishment of an escrow account for the security deposit, and making all payments, including mortgage, taxes, repairs, homeowner association/condo fees, etc. (if requested by owner)
- Providing 1099 statements for tax purposes
- Automatic generation of late notices to tenants
- Consistently tracking lease status and expiration dates to prepare for renewal or new tenant search
- Strictly adhering to local, state and federal regulations regarding fair treatment of tenants
- Maintaining contact with each tenant, responding quickly to questions or problems
- Representing the owner in any disputes, including court representation
- Informing the tenant when their lease is nearing completion, and, if desired by the owner, offering renewal to the existing tenant
- Ensuring all issues are resolved upon tenant vacancy
- Handling security deposit issues as needed
When you let Avery-Hess, Realtors® manage your property, you can rest easy knowing that it will be managed effectively, efficiently, and with care because we treat each property like it was our own.
5875 Trinity Parkway, Suite 120
Centreville, VA 20120
- Email verified
- Facebook verified