My software packages are:
Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Photoshop, After Effects, Mental Ray
3ds Max, UT 2004 editor, Renderman, Motion Builder, Vicon IQ, HDR Shop, Image Ready, Dreamweaver, Racer
My digital skills are the following:
* film editing
* photo manipulation
* color correction
* motion capture and match moving
* level design
* high poly and low poly modeling
* environmental modeling
* hard surface modeling
* organic modeling
* prop modeling and character modeling
* texturing and lighting
* traditional skills
My experiences are as follows:
* Virginia Institute for Performance Engineering and Research -Richmond, Virginia: race track designer- Sept. 2009 to present
- Develop a replication of Virginia International Raceway for the Hextatech full motion simulator.
- Achieve millimeter precision on the road surface by developing a pipeline to get point cloud data into 3Ds Max, and publish to the simulator/game engine.
- Model, light and texture the landscape and scenery around the track.
- Design track functionality in the Racer simulation engine. Quality-test track in the simulator.
* The Branching, Richmond, Virginia: freelance 3d modeler/ texture artist- May 2009 to present
- Develop rough ideas from management into locked-down visual concepts and story boards for production.
- Model, texture, light, render and composite using Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mental Ray and After Effects.
- Consult management on pipeline flow.
* Expression College of Digital Arts- Emeryville, California: guest lecturer- May 2008 to July 2008
- I was asked to lecture students in classroom/ lab settings and present a paper on efficient methods for global illumination using Mental Ray to pass on my knowledge for future students.
* Expression College for Digital Arts, Emeryville, California- Bachelors of Applied Science in Animation and Visual Effects- July 2008
* Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia-
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Film and Photography- May 2004
136 Lafayette Rd.
Yorktown, VA 23690