I offer a ten-session series in kinesis myofascial integration that can evolve your body to a new, optimal state. I am a board-certified KMI practitioner, a somatic movement therapist, yoga teacher and massage and energy worker and have been in the field of bodywork since 1994. I specialize in addressing your body's structural challenges intelligently and holistically, and I am able to come to you with a greater understanding of anatomy, movement integration and energetic repatterning.
KMI is an advanced form of holistic body therapy that focuses on releasing your fascia, the connective and structural tissue of the body, to better align and balance toward natural form and movement. Fascia is a tissue that runs both deep and superficial. It holds together your muscles and bones and organizes them into movement. Fascia contracts, shifts, thickens and forms adhesions in response to poor posture or habits, inefficient movement patterns, physical injuries, surgeries, emotional stress or trauma.
These fascial changes restrict your muscle function and
coordination and impinge on neurovascular pathways, leading to an array of immobility and pain patterns.
I can help you through the following:
* ease pain from chronic joint, bone or muscular issues
* increase range of motion, flexibility and balance
* align posture
* increase body awareness and pattern recognition
* decrease stress including headaches
* increase self knowing and self confidence
* decrease anxiety, depression and other mental health concerns
* reveal and resolve somato-emotional stasis in a lasting way
1 Mills St. , Suite 301
Burlington, VT 05401
- DOJ Smart Search verified
- Email verified
- Thumbtack reviewed
- Website verified