5 Thumbtack jobs completed
- 18+ years of drumming experience
-- Studio session
- 12 years of teaching experience
- 17+ years of producing and engineering music experience
- 22+ years of singing experience (Northwest Boys' Choir)
- Started piano at the age of 2
- A total of 27+ years of combined music experience:
Bryan Lash is offering drum lessons, located in Bellevue, WA, at a professional recording studio near the intersection of 132nd Ave. NE and NE Northup Way.
Check us out online, or find us/like us on Facebook at factoryrecording.
We offer tuition-based lessons and single, no-commitment lessons.
- Single lessons
- Group lessons
Weekly video posts:
Check out weekly tips on techniques via YouTube from Bryan!
We accept debit/credit cards.
Bryan's approach is unique and 100% proven to work fast!
- We don't just teach how to play drum beats and rudiments, etc. We start at the most basic fundamental level to ensure that, down to the finest details, you understand how to hold the stick, hit the drums, and work your way around the kit at blazing speeds, all with proper technique. You'll be able to play with unlimited dynamic control and speed and always in the pocket.
- In a 4-week time, you will not only be playing beats and fills you didn't think possible, but you will be sounding great doing them as well.
- That is key to becoming a successful drummer and musician who can get hired and get a great return on your investment. It's not enough to be able to play drumbeats alone, but to sound good when you play.
- In addition to being a solid drummer and sounding good no matter what you play, we also teach how to play musically, so you can play the right drum part all the time!
- Drum tech'ing (proper set up, how to tune your drum, and to achieve a comfortable drum setup every time no matter what kit you're using, etc.)
- And more
Whether you are aiming to be a studio session drummer, live drummer, church drummer, or just someone who would like to add a new skill, you will learn how to fit the bill.
Small children are welcome.
We also offer 15- to 30-minute lessons for smaller children. We can arrange an assessment to determine if your young child is ready for drum lessons and for how long of sessions. Typically, for children under 4, we recommend 2 30-minute lessons per week at first, then can change as they progress and become more mature and are able to handle more, etc.
For children under 2, we recommend 2 15-minute lessons per week until we feel they are ready to move up to 30-minute time slots. Every child has different needs, and we try to cater to them on a case-by-case basis.
Bryan presently works as the head engineer and producer at The Factory Recording Studios in Bellevue, WA. With more than 18 years of experience as a drummer and an engineer, and his love for teaching and communicating music, drum lesson is an obvious passion. Currently, he works with students from ages 17 months old and up.
Bryan has worked with and drummed for artists, such as:
- Roger Fisher from the band Heart
- Yakup, a Turkish rock band in Turkey (on major label EMI Turkey)
- Mycle Wastman: currently a contestant on The Voice (engineer and drum tech)
- Worked with former American Idol contestants Stefano Langone, Blake Lewis, and Tony Bridges
- Plays in several bands around the Seattle area and tours in many countries with one of the bands
- Also drums for Dustin Kensrue of Thrice at Mars Hill Bellevue and has played in churches for over 15 years
- Has produced and drummed on hundreds of album credits, such as Eclectic Approach, Yakup (won MTV EMA Awards "Best New Act of the Year 2007), Phil Taylor, Solid State Logic, Tony Bridges, Temperedcast, Kiss the Gunner's Daughter, SXSW artists, A Chance Without, Orison, Gary Lee Cox Band, JC FLOW, and many more
Get in touch with us. We look forward to drumming with you!
Check out our current space and come meet me at
The Factory Recording Studios in Bellevue, WA.
1910 132nd Ave Ne
Bellevue, WA 98005