Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
A. My jobs fall into two categories:
1. Private Parties. I swoop into your kitchen or home bar and create a memorable cocktail experience for your birthday, anniversary, wedding party, etc.
2. Corporate Events. I transform your office into a mini cocktail bar or work out of an existing bar venue to help you appreciate your employees or clients in style. When you want to wow your clients, we're the company to call. We also do holiday and anniversary parties.
Q. Describe three recent jobs you've completed.
A. 1. Opening House Party for a Bellevue Lasik Clinic. Infused cocktails and bar service for thirty-five guests.
2. "Prohibition" themed birthday party in Wallingford for a 30th birthday party. Vintage sour (with egg white), champagne and martini style cocktails for a party of 50.
3. "Tropical / Pirate" themed house-warming party in Madison Park. Featured all fresh-squeezed, craft-style tiki drinks and rum cocktails for a party of 30.
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. Hiring a bartender comes down to three things:
1. Personality. Does your bartender care about your party, your guests and honestly want to help everyone to have a good time.
2. Drink Quality. Does your bartender craft nuanced, balanced vintage cocktails that blow your guests minds or are they just going to pour some coke on top of a glass of rum and call it good?
3. Speed. It doesn't matter how good a drink is if the bartender isn't quick enough to serve ALL of your guests.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A. I would want to know that my bartender could get me the most bang for my buck (aka liquor budget) by crafting a cocktail menu that built multiple drink options from the same base liquor and inexpensive mixers.
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. What type of party do you want and what is your budget? At Vintage Cocktails we focus on high-end drink making for exceptional parties. We might not be a good fit if you just want to do beer and wine service.