|Sunday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Monday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Tuesday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Wednesday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Thursday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight|
About this pro
Tanya and Orlando are the most fun and passionate photographers I have come across! I found myself giggling so much and having such a blast with them. It’s great how they will bring ideas to the table but are entirely open to the ones you have to bring as well! It felt like I was shooting with my best friends even though it was a more formal environment. I would recommend Luminus 10/10 :)Jan 15, 2018
Luminus photography is by far the best photography service in Dayton!!! Their work is amazing and affordable, they did my senior pictures and I was highly satisfied 😊 10/10 would recommend this service to my family and friendsJan 10, 2018
I just finished up my 3rd project with this company and am about to start my 4th. I have worked with them designing 2 company logos and a complete eCommerce website. Their service is amazing and they are very responsive. I am very picky and they are always quick to send me revised designs based on my requests. I will continue to go back to them for future projects and would recommend them to others.Apr 8, 2017
Orlando is incredibly smart, he demands a lot of himself, he is very passionate about his work. Lastly but not least, he is allergic to anything average. He is uniquely creative!Apr 3, 2017
We've worked with Carter CreatiV Design for over three years on multiple projects from the simple to complex. They're creative input, technical skills, and ability to understand their client makes their work top-notch, affordable and on schedule. From photography, graphic design , 3D Modeling, packaging and web site development, they're passion makes them a treat to work and produces strong results in our overall image, thus leading to ever-increasing sales.Apr 3, 2017
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?We offer discounts for our Thumbtack & Facebook couples frequently throughout the year with our packages. Student & Military discounts are always available. Just ask during our consultation prior to booking.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?When we consult with our couples for wedding photography / cinematography services, we like to briefly learn about our couple and their needs for their wedding plans. Our consultations consist of breaking down their wedding timeline (as we take notes), to aid in a schedule that fits our couple as well as taking the initial steps to create what we call a "photographer's timeline". We scout the location in any way we can, to assess the equipment needs and shots of opportunity we can create throughout the day for our couples. Our booking process consist of an agreement to sign by both parties, which also has a model release & a print/copyright release form. We collect 30% of the quoted total on booking (we provide payable invoices that accept credit/debit or cash or check if we meet in person). The remainder 70% of the quoted total, would then be due at the start of the wedding day. Once our couples have booked with us, we remain in communication to keep updated on wedding plans, contacting coordinators & DJ's if necessary, and creating what we call "a mood board" with our bride & groom to be. A "mood board" (originally used in commercial photography), is a system we have adopted where we have the bride show us shots that they like so that we come up with a "shot list" to make sure our couples have their desired look and feel in their photographs. We cover all bases, so that when the big day comes, everyone knows what to expect and understand how we will perform and deliver on and after the wedding day.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?Prior to photography, we were graphic designers working in the commercial industry with big names, and affiliated with AIGA Cincinnati and represented by the Creative Circle Agency for assignments. When we decided photography is what we loved to do, we were mentored by world class artisan's of photography to achieve the skill-set we have today.