What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
No standard pricing as each job is different.
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Receive general information on project, scope, time lines, etc.
2. Make appointment to finalize preliminary bid based on first item.
3. Submit accurate bid
4. Have a discussion to review details of bid (they are quite accurage)
5. If architectural or engineering details plans are required, we will recommend professionals on our team.
6. After final plans are stamped by city, follow up with final bid (generally this route for additions, new construction)
7. Start construction, pass inspections, get Final Inspection
8. Complete project
How did you get started doing this type of work?
Started with developing projects.
What types of customers have you worked with?
All types and sizes. Residential, commercial, industrial and corporate.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Be sure to check credentials and Yes, reviews, they are important!
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
1. Project Scope