-= DAY-OF-WEDDING COORDINATOR, WEDDING COORDINATOR AND WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES =-
We offer a diverse selection of wedding services to help you make your wedding stress-free!
Our Wedding Planner services let you do as much or as little as you want in planning your wedding and reception.
We will provide you with a FREE LIST of top notch vendors to choose from, including venues, caterers, DJ, dancers, florists and magicians! All of these vendors have demonstrated their ability to provide top-notch services!
We will create a customized budget for your wedding and help you stay on track!
Our Wedding Coordinator services are the most popular with couples!
Unlike a full-service wedding planner, wedding coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, they need a professional to make all of their hard work a reality!
You select your DJ, Venue, caterer, etc, and then we coordinate everything from there!
And, or at Of Wedding Coordinator service is the smallest package and requires you to do all the planning and coordination - we will just show up on the day of your wedding to ensure everything goes the way that you have planned!
Too often, brides rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. By asking a friend or family member to take on this stressful task, that person will not be able to enjoy the event as a guest, and will end up feeling like “event staff.”
In most cases, your “volunteers” have little experience in the role of event planner. They often end up feeling overwhelmed as they try to keep on top of everything that must be done to ensure that the day runs smoothly.
UNLIKE OTHER MANY OTHER WEDDING PORFESSIONALS, WE DON'T CHARGE BY THE HOUR! Our fee is all inclusive so that you can be assured that everything will be taken care of on your special day without having to worry about how long we are there!
The following is an outline of some of the tasks that The Wedding Coordinator handles on the day of your wedding:
- Meet with bride and groom to present timeline. Go over any arrangements the couple have previously made with vendors, and update timeline accordingly.
- Confirm final details with vendors prior to wedding day. Make sure that all vendors have The Wedding Sitter’s contact information. Send vendors a copy of the final timeline and make sure they have directions to the ceremony and reception locations.
Please Note: A day-of-coordinator will not re-negotiate any terms in contracts with vendors at this time, or at any other time prior to, during, or after your wedding day. All agreements should be finalized prior to the wedding.
• Work with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony, processional and recessional
• Alert wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time
At brides “getting dressed” location:
• Facilitate on-time arrival of hair and make-up stylists and instruct them as to where to set up hair dryers, brushes and any other equipment they have with them
• Coordinate hair and make-up schedule with bridal party and stylists and ensure that hair and make-up is completed in a timely fashion
• Coordinate any food deliveries and set up and clear all meals
• Make sure personal flowers i.e. bridal bouquet, bridesmaid”s flowers and father of the bride’s boutonnière arrive on time
• Blot personal flowers with paper towels and distribute to wedding party
• Make sure photographer arrives on time and has a “must shoot” list
• Gather bride, bridal party and immediate family for photos
• Call out names on “must shoot” list for photographer
• Ensure that transportation arrives on time and instruct wedding party as to when to depart for ceremony
• Assist bride with putting on her wedding gown
• Maintain The Wedding Sitter Bridal Emergency Kit (just in case)
• Kit Includes such items as stain sticks, hairspray, safety pins, a sewing kit, scissors, Static Guard, deodorant, straws, Band-Aids, snacks, and many other things you may need on the wedding day
• Communicate with best man to make sure groom is getting dressed and on-time
• Make wedding party aware of any last minute details
• Communicate with transportation driver and maid-of-honor/best man while bridal party is on the way to the ceremony location
• Set up programs and other ceremony items i.e. guest book, unity candles, kiddush cups, wine or yarmulkes
• Ensure that ushers/groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to pass out programs
• Ensure that personal flowers i.e. flower girl bouquet and groomsmen boutonnières have arrived at ceremony location
• Alert ushers/groomsmen as to when to begin escorting guests to their seats and remind them as to how to be a “proper” usher
• Ensure that ceremony musicians have arrived and direct them as to where to set up
• Confirm the music that ceremony musicians will play during the ceremony, as well as start times for each piece of music. Determine what hand signals will used to cue musicians
• Act as a liaison with the ceremony officiator and decide what cue will be used to signal the start of the ceremony
• Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
• Handle any emergencies that may arise
• Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
• Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
• Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos
Prior to Reception
• Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up i.e. wedding band, florist, and caterer
• Arrange escort cards
• Make sure reception flowers/décor is set up according to flower order
• Ensure that tent and lighting are set up properly and troubleshoot as needed
• Meet with catering staff to confirm food timeline
• Set up guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils
• Set up table numbers/names and menu cards
• Set up amenities baskets, hand towels, candles etc. in bathrooms
• Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour food
• Look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly
• Along with catering staff, encourage guests to join bride and groom for dinner at the end of cocktail hour
• Help guests locate their escort cards and dining tables
• Locate bride and groom and instruct them to stay to the side of main dining room until they receive cue for their introduction and first dance
• Cue band when the majority of guests have found their tables and bride and groom are ready to be introduced
• Cue band, photographer, and videographer when important events take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dances
• Cue best man and father of the bride when they are about to be announced for toasts
• Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
• Be aware of timing of catering service and make sure people are served promptly
• Distribute final payments/gratuities to vendors at the end of the evening (no negotiation in the terms of vendor contracts will be handled by The Wedding Sitter at this time)
• Prevent & fix any problems that may arise during your event
• Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details you would like attended to
• Set up favor table towards the end of the evening
• Pack up gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken to a family members car at the end of the night
• Coordinate reception departure transportation
We also include a FREE Premarital Course that will save Florida Residents $31.50 off the price of your marriage license and waives the 3 day waiting period when you hire us as your Wedding Planner!
Plus, we can obtain your marriage license for you for on $149! No trips to the courthouse for you! We send you the paperwork to complete and we take care of the rest?
From officiant services, bagpipers and unique vendor options to catering, venue and florist suggestions, Sunshine Weddings is your best chouce!
Call us now for further details!
We love to meet people and help make their dreams come true!
And, on your special day, just relax and let us stress over making sure everything goes exactly the way you dreamed!