Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A. My advice to all my customers is to read bestselling author, Nelson Nash's book, 'Becoming Your Own Banker' so they have a basic understanding of what I do and so can ask the right questions of me.
We would advice our customers to compare all their current wealth building strategies with ours. I am confident no one will be able to outshine what we offer.
We meet with clients, via online webinar, and use visuals to help them understand this concept till all their questions are answered and they are ready to 'become their own banker'.
We structure private banking systems based on IRC 7702.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
A. I have always wanted to understand the secrets of banking. It wasn't until May of 2007 that I met the right people that started my journey of discovery and I have been studying banking ever since.
I now know the secrets of banking strategies used to keep us all ignorant of what banks are really charging us and I share those secrets with my clients.
I believe it is imperative that as many as people as possible understand the absolute importance of banking like a bank instead of like a consumer so this economy can be helped to be turned around.
Every financial transaction includes banking. Banking has been around for 5000 years. Nowhere in our educational system is banking taught though.
I am a banking educator and I also practice what I preach.
I know why people are easily led into debt but I also know how to turn that around so they can use their debt to build wealth.
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
A. A consumer should ask their financial professional...
1. Why do you do what you do?
2. How long have you been doing what you do?
3. How are you different than the competition?
4. What makes your service stand out from others doing the same thing?
5. Are there any guarantees with your service?
6. Is this legal?
7. How life changing would the outcome be if I were to work with you?
8. Do you do what you tell others to do?
9. How does it work for you, how has it improved your life?
10. How will this work for me personally?
11. How much will it cost me to have my questions answered before I say yes or no?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
A. Here are 10 questions to ask yourself tonight....
1. What keeps you up at night? Why are you thinking of contacting me?
2. What are your current financial concerns or problems?
3. Please be more specific with describing those concerns and problems.
4. Have you tried to correct this situation in the past?
5. How did that work for you?
6. Your current situation, how much is it costing you each month, year?
7. How does your current financial situation make you feel?
8. How would life be different if you could change your situation?
9. If we can show you a proven way to solve your financial problems, will you take the next step with us?
10. Are you concerned with the return ON your money when you should be concerned about the return OF your money?
Prospects should stop and look at their financial circumstances. Doing a comparison of all their investments and how they spend or move their cash flow.
They should list all their financial vehicles and determine their value, benefits and their drawbacks and then come and compare them to what we offer as an alternative way of handling their money.
You will find it takes an expert in banking to guide that process. To really understand how one can change things around one has to understand how money and interest works.