Tucson's Artsy Events
About this pro
They sent us 2 artists for our events and both showed up on time and were very friendly. All the kids and adults enjoyed face painting and balloons equally!May 14, 2018Verified
My granddaughter had a wonderful time.Jul 25, 2017Verified
Very happy super nice lady and worked well with. KidsOct 15, 2017Verified
The artist Vanya was punctual but I thought the face painting was very standard and also some paintings were just down right ugly. She painted triangle eyebrows with black lines across my niece's eyelids with a supposed mermaid on her cheeck. It looked more like a jalapeño. I had to clean her face with baby wipes. And there was plenty of time since a lot of kids were a no show to the party. I also didn't notice when she left since she didn't say her time was up and that she was leaving. Not really sure if I would hire for future parties.Dec 3, 2016VerifiedSean H.'s reply
So sorry about the negative experience Candy! Vanya is one of our "Pro Basic" face painters and as such, should not have been attempting any design other than the 20 or so on her "basic" options sheet. We will work with her on getting better and better! She is a lot of fun, and I'm sorry this design wasn't better...
Our caricaturist was so talented and polite. His talents were a fun addition to the party!Oct 22, 2016Verified
Photos and Videos
- What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?$65-110/hr per artist, depending on the service/services, including Thumbtack discount...
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?We seek to understand your particular party & event to make sure that the entertainment/artist you are interested in will be a good fit. From there we gather all necessary details, email an invoice agreement officially for you to look over and approve -- then collect a 40% advanced payment, with the remaining 60% balance due a day or two after the event.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?Sean Hyatt, our lead artist, has been doing caricatures, face painting and balloon twisting for local parties & events for over 20 years!