My goal is to provide technical services to individuals and businesses all over the Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
My knowledge includes the following:
* Home Services
* Desktop Support -- Windows XP, 7, 8, and 8.1
* Monthly/Weekly Maintenance Tasks -- Virus scanning, cache cleaning, disk defragment, malware removal, adware removal, and security monitoring
* Computer Equipment -- Replacing all components in desktop and laptop computers
* New Purchase Recommendations -- Not everyone knows what computers/equipment is best for them. I can make recommendations on what will work for you and what to be aware of when searching for new equipment.
* Networking Support -- Cable modems, DSL modems, wireless routers, CAT 5 and 6 cabling, wired hubs and switches, access points for Wi-Fi expansion, Apple AirPort and AirPort Express
* Business Services
* Equipment -- Dell and HP servers, Dell Optiplex workstations, Lenovo workstations, HP workstations, HP Thin clients
* Networking -- Dell, HP, Cisco, and SonicWall switches; Cisco and LinkSYS wireless routers/access points
* Software -- Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010, WSUS Windows Patching, VIPER Anti-Virus, NOD-32 Anti-Virus, Symantec Backup Executive, Helpdesk Ticketing Systems, Go Daddy account management, Rackspace hosting management
* Hardware Purchasing -- workstations, desktops, servers, networking equipment, printers, copiers, etc.