I've been reading Tarot cards since the last century- 1987, to be exact! :)
I've been reading Tarot cards since the last century- 1987, to be exact! :)
hired 30 times on Thumbtack
Tarot By Tish offers personal comprehensive 13-card Celtic Cross Tarot readings in all areas of life for individuals, couples, families, businesses, etc. You've got questions; I've got answers!
Let's face it, other than birth and death, nothing in life is absolute. Your future is flexible. You can make it a great one by being aware of the current trends (for better or worse) in your love life, career/business, finances/money, health, etc., and making wise choices based on that knowledge.
Allow my 25+ years of licensed Tarot reading experience help you achieve that wisdom. Individual readings are $30 for 45 minutes; $40 for one hour. I encourage you to take notes, pictures and/or record the session for reference later. By appointment, weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Tarot By Tish is also available for private parties (Halloween/holiday, birthdays, graduation, bridal showers, etc.), employee & corporate events, & fundraisers. Readings at these events are 3 cards/5 minutes & silly rather than serious, unless otherwise requested. Hourly rates apply & are dependent on the size & duration of the event.
Call for further information. Please, no text messages.
Exp. Dec. 31, 2014
Tucson, AZ 85717
Tish was very prompt and a perfect addition to our party. Very entertaining, guests enjoyed having their cards read and thought her comments were spot on. We would love to have her back next year.
Thank you Chris, for inviting me to read for you & your fabulous guests! It was a blast, & I look forward to doing it again next Halloween! :)
Thank you for contacting me for the event, Juanita. I had a great time reading for you & your coworkers! :)
Thank you Jamie; I enjoyed reading for you! :)
loved the reading,her reading described what was going on with me precisely,and I got the validation I was searching for,I will be seeing her again,very much worth the adventure
Thank you, Naomi! I very much enjoyed meeting you, & reading for you! :)
Tish spent over an hour with us and gave us some great insight! Her communications to set up the appointment were quick and convenient. Lots of fun!
Thank you Kim & Austin, for an enjoyable reading experience! :D
Tish has a very professional and helpful way of explaining the reading to an inexperienced audience. She is flexible and accommodating. The information I received was both rewarding and informative. I will most definitely be back for another.
Thank you, Brandon! :D
she is wonderfully knowledgeable about the tarot. i was able to follow along with the reading easily. Hated my cards though, what are you going to do? I'll go again to her for another reading and hopefully things will be better.
Belated "Thank you", Robin! :D
Amazing Experience: Tish was very professional in setting up reading for my boyfriend and I. Tarot reading was right on for both of us and we plan to schedule future readings. We will recommend Tish to our friends and family. Thank you again Tish!
Thank you so much! I had a great time doing your readings, & I'm glad you enjoyed them & got a lot out of them too! :D
I have always wanted to get my cards read but have been really nervous to do it. It's not any easier when you go through someone online, but Tish is such an easygoing and friendly person that it was one of the easiest things I have done and it was really fun. She is so professional and builds an atmosphere for the customer so that they feel totally ok with everything. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of great wisdom to share. She really knows what she is doing and can really shed incite on all aspects of one's life. Thanks Tish for such an awesome reading and time!!!
Thank you! I'm glad the experience was one of comfort & fun, & that you got good advice. I had a great time reading for you, too! :D
Thank you! :D
I believe that Tish is the most outstanding Tarot Card reader I've ever worked with. She's articulate, deepened into the many nuances of this intuitive art is the proverbial wise woman. Tish is a blessing in my life. Tomas
Thanks, Tomas! :D
Trish is an excellent tarot reader. I recommend her.
Thank you! :D
A. The three most common jobs I do are: 1) Individual readings for those who either have questions about specific areas of their life, or who want a "General Life" reading, that covers everything important for them to be aware of currently, AND 2) Readings for various parties & social events, where people get a 3-card "Past, Present, Future" quick reading, which gives them a snapshot of current trends; these take roughly 10-15 minutes, & usually aren't "heavy" in the information given. Folks can contact me later to book a full reading if they wish; AND 3) I teach basic Tarot Reading & Tarot Magic classes. The Reading class covers the meanings of the cards, & how to do a Celtic Cross reading layout. The Magic class covers how to use the cards as meditational tools, to affect positive changes in one's life.
A. When hiring any kind of Divination Professional- doesn't that sound fancy!?! ;) -, I'd ask the following:
1) How long have they been reading professionally? Someone who's just starting out may charge less, or charge nothing, but they may not be as confident or capable as someone who's been reading for a number of years. Whether you're hiring for yourself, or for a party or event, if you're not sure about the potential reader's abilities, ask them if they'd be willing to do a sample reading for you; if they're willing, & the reading goes well, you should be able to trust them to do well generally.
2) If reading in the City of Tucson, are they licensed? A fortunetelling license isn't necessary for a private event, but if you're hiring for a public festival, fair, charitable fundraiser, etc., being held within Tucson city limits, all readers must have a current Fortunetelling License, which needs to be displayed at their table for the duration of the event. When the person applies for this license, they undergo a background check through the Tucson Police Dept., which helps weed out fraudulent activity, & protects you as the potential client, as well as the reader's reputation for being honest.
3) How much do they charge, per reading and/or per hour? Remember, price doesn't guarantee proficiency- just because the reader quotes rates that are cheaper, or more expensive, than anyone else's, doesn't mean that they're better or worse than anyone else. Go with what you can reasonably (for you & the reader) afford.
4) There are many truly talented & honest readers, psychics, & paranormal investigators, who perform valuable services, & who are not in the business of conning, defrauding or otherwise stealing from their clients. They will quote you their rates up front, along with any others necessary for extra services, & they will not end a session with a request for more money & another booking without an obvious reason. They also are not threatened if you decide to seek advice or help from others in their particular area of expertise; "second opinions" don't hurt them.
Therefore: BEWARE of any reader/psychic/paranormal investigator, etc., who claims that they can cure ALL of your woes if you follow ONLY their advice without question & pay them a large amount of money to "fix/cleanse/exorcise", etc., you, your aura, your home, or whatever else they say needs their services. Whether they ask for one big sum or several large payments, they may be taking you for a very expensive, futile, & at times, dangerous, ride while lining their pockets. Avoid them. (If you feel you've been taken by one, alert the police or sheriff's department ASAP, as this is a criminal offense.)
A. The "Eureka!" moment, when a client's eyes light up because they've gotten a definitve answer to an important question. Whether the answer is a confirmation of something good, or of the necessity of removing something negative, it's an answer they need, in order to move forward to better things, & I'm happy to have helped them get to that point.
A. The biggest misconception about Tarot readings, or any other form of "divination", is that they "predict the future". In certain instances, this can be partially true, but most readings give the client information that provides clarity, clears up confusion, & helps them see which choices to make, to get the most positive results in the situation they're asking about. Many times, after the reading, I've had clients say, "You've just said what I was thinking was the right thing to do! I guess I just needed to hear it from someone who isn't directly involved in what's happening!" Basically, being the objective third party can give me the insight that's difficult for the client to achieve, since they're emotionally involved in their situation & I'm not.
A. What's the most frustrating aspect of what you do?
Believe it or not, my biggest frustration doesn't come from folks who think that Tarot, runes, etc. is fake. My biggest frustration is the lack of common courtesy from people who:
1) Contact me either via e-mail or Thumbtack to ask questions, get rates, etc., who don't bother to respond after I've answered those questions. A "Thank you" or "No thanks" doesn't take long, & is greatly appreciated, so I'll know you actually received my reply.
2) Make an appointment for a reading, then don't contact me if they need to cancel/reschedule, & don't show up for the appointment. If a client forgets or is otherwise unable to contact me until the next day or so, I understand; manure happens! But if the person just doesn't want the reading, the mature & courteous action is to contact me ASAP, so I don't waste my time, makeup & gasoline on a no-show! :)