We’re excited to announce that we’ll be at the U.S. Professional Chef Association Conference (USPCA) in Providence, Rhode Island, July 7-10 at the Omni Providence Hotel. We’ll be exhibiting and presenting at the conference (full schedule here) and hope you can join us.
Our session will cover:
Marketing Secrets of Successful Chefs
Online marketing has quickly become one of the most important ways for personal chefs to find more customers quickly and efficiently. However, the majority of chefs say they don’t understand how to use these essential new digital tools. Meet three successful personal chefs who more than doubled their business by being smart about online marketing. In this panel discussion, they candidly outline what kind of online marketing they do, share tips for planning and calculating how and where to invest your time and money – and answer questions about what works best and why.
What you will take away from this class:
- Deeper understanding of the different online marketing channels
- How to decide which of these tools is best suited for your size and budget
- How to maximize your online marketing ROI across different channels
- How to scale your marketing activity to match your business growth
We will also have a booth on the exhibition floor and we’d love to meet you in person. The community of chefs representing Thumbtack is special. We want to meet you, hear feedback, and share stories about your cooking. We’ll even have some special prizes..
Also, be sure to spread the word to fellow chefs and join the discussion before the conference on our Facebook Event page.
July 7-10 in Providence, RI at the Omni Providence Hotel
Saturday July 9, 2016 9:45am
Saturday July 9, 2016 3:00pm
* The sessions will take place in the Bristol Room on the 3rd Floor of the Omni Providence Hotel