I couldn’t let the holidays go by without sending warm wishes your way. What a year 2015 has been—and what a year 2016 will be! We won’t let the momentum skip a beat.
This year, we worked nonstop to make Thumbtack indispensable to growing and running your business:
- In 2015, we vastly increased the volume of customer requests we sent you, resulting in $1 billion in revenues earned by Thumbtack pros. We’ll keep driving this growth to bring you even more opportunities in the new year.
- We made Thumbtack easier for you to use everywhere, with both an updated iOS app and a brand new Android app released this year.
- Finally, we listened to your feedback and made big improvements to our request forms, enabling you to get the details you need to send winning quotes.
These are all fantastic milestones, but we’ve got lots of work ahead. Here’s a preview of what we’ll be tackling in the new year:
- Look for a new scheduling feature in 2016, making it easier for you to get hired and plan your jobs. You asked for it, and we’re on it!
- We’re investing in bringing you more business, with a national TV campaign slated to start early next year to reach a wide audience of potential new customers.
- We’ll create more tools to make quoting easier, including offering additional ways to purchase credits and more guidance on how to create winning quotes.
It’s your feedback that helps us decide what to work on, so please keep it coming. All the best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous year to come.