Q. What types of customers have you worked with?
A. I offer a variety of one-on-one image consulting services for men and women and use a fun and effective three-step approach to assess your personal needs and goals. Instead of transforming you into what I perceive as stylish, I factor in your desires, age, body type, work environment and lifestyle to help you establish an appropriate sense of style.
The Discovery Package
The Image Assessment plan for any budget. Learn your style profile and set goals!
- Fit and Style Analysis
- Lifestyle and Personality Wardrobe Assessment
- Wardrobe Building strategies
The Renewal Package
The Image Assessment and Closet Audit plans combined to suit your needs. Learn your style profile and make your existing closet work for you! Includes everything in The Discovery Package and the following:
- Weeding through your closet and removing items that no longer work
- Clearing out past mistakes or gifts from well-meaning friends
- Finding out where to alter existing pieces to make them fit better
- Creating great new outfits using your existing wardrobe
- Prioritizing items you need to fill in
- Create a shopping game plan
The Transformation Package
The complete package for a total style makeover. The complete three-step process includes the Image Assessment, Closet Audit and Personal Shopping to help you look great and create an image that is uniquely you! Includes everything in The Discovery package, The Renewal package and the following:
- Shopping for terrific new outfits
- Filling in missing pieces and integrating new with old
- Shopping for a specific event (weddings, Bar mitzvahs, holiday parties)
- Shopping for a new job, interview or business casual attire
- Shopping for lifestyle garments such as exercise and resort wear
- Shopping for great accessories
Q. What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
A. I suggest having an initial phone conversation to see if your potential image consultant is the right fit for you and she really listens to what you have to say. See if you can relate to her, if you like her approach to tackling your challenges and concerns, if her approach works with your expectations and if she can work within your budget. Since self-image is so personal and an image consultant works closely with you in the dressing room, feeling completely comfortable with and trusting your image consultant is essential. It helps if your personalities click as well and that your time together will be enjoyable.
Q. What questions should customers think through before talking to
professionals about their project?
A. I wish customers knew that image and wardrobe consultants can save you money in many ways. Too many of my clients spend for items they never wear because they have nothing to go with them, or they bought them on sale, or their clothes don't fit properly, or their friends who have different personalities convinced them to buy the item. I make sure that everything in their closets work, and that their wardrobes are versatile and each item looks terrific on them. I also am extremely focused when we go shopping to stick with the shopping game plan and budget, and to not get sidetracked.