Ganzo and his partner installed a Gas line for my new gas range which was about 80% of the total work. The rest 20% of the work was a water line for the Refrigerator.
The 80% of the work i.e. gas line has not been tested yet as I do not have a gas range yet. I will update the review when I start using it.
The rest of the work - water line seems to be working fine.
Ganzo and his partner did good work, were punctual and completed the work based on the pre-decided scope of work.
They were punctual, & thorough in their work & at this point the water line is working as expected.
Ganzo's partner was helpful in getting my requests through to Ganzo when I wanted to make sure the work is done -"in my view" the certain way.
I would definitely hire Ganzo in the future for further plumbing work if I so need it.
I had a sewer backup in my bathroom, the toilet was overflowing and when I flushed toliet sewer over flooded the tub. Cory asked me to stop using water. He pulled to the toliet and snaked line.
Not only did he fix problem he also cleaned bathroom after the job was done. Very impressed with Mr king's work..
We had a leaking issue and Walter completed the job for us nicely. He was punctual and responsive. However, he wasn't successful after the first attempt so we had to pay for the hardware twice. Also, our water came out with lots of strange particles after the pipe fix, probably because the pipe wasn't washed before installation. Flushing all taps for 5 min fixed that problem. Thanks, Water.
Service technician Oli arrived within an hour of my placement request, early on a Saturday morning. I experienced intermittent issue with my shower drain, the water was draining very slowly. I had tried to clear the drain with several attempts unsuccessful. Oli used his powered drain auger to snake the line and less than 5 minutes he cleared the clog. He was very friendly and efficient. I really appreciate his profissional demeanor and I would highly recommend him!
Jason was the first person to reach out to me about my repair. He asked specific questions and requested photos to make sure he understood the job. Once at my home, he made sure that I understood what needed to be done and why. He went the extra mile on the repair. Would recommend him highly!
Friendly, Fast, Very Professional ! Cleaned up inside and out after install. Was actually the third BEST business I've dealt with in the 30 yrs I've hired outside work on my home. They DID what they promised to do and So far no problems! Enjoying clean water inside my home for the first time in over 15 years.
Gave an accurate quote, work was performed professionally and thoroughly.
Blue Planet sells, installs and services water softeners, carbon filtration to remove chloromenes, reverse osmosis filtration, and most all, other water purification and treatment systems.
Our skilled technicians also install and maintain well water pumping systems of most major makes and models.
Sandovals Plumbing is dedicated in providing outstanding service with the best customer service.
Along with addressing all your plumbing needs, we can also assist you in providing clean healthy water through out your home or business.
BestValue Water Softener & Filtering Systems takes care of all your water concerns.
With the use of top-notch Kinetico water systems, we can make your water soft and safe.
We also provide free water testing.